aSK anything: 5.0: Designated Steve-vivor

Heimdallr

Sorry y’all for not being the greatest and most active mod the first two weeks of being one of the Vikings mods. Down here is SW Minnesota we have been dealing with some severe flooding, im sure @Klomp can confirm. I’m a civil engineer down here and have been doing a ton of surveying rivers and figuring out when the rivers will start coming over their banks. Hopefully after this 4th of July week we can start drying out. Been absolutely nuts in SW MN and NW Iowa of late. 

Have a great 4th everyone!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Klomp said:

Yeah, because I'm not home! I hear it's crazy down there though...

Sounds like between Shetek and Tracy they got 10” of rain plus the dang near 20” from the past 2 weeks.

down here we got about 2” yesterday plus the amount from the previous week. Another 1” this morning and what we get tonight..... all that water runs down here to us :/

• Like 1

13 hours ago, gopherwrestler said:

I’m a civil engineer down here and have been doing a ton of surveying rivers and figuring out when the rivers will start coming over their banks. Hopefully after this 4th of July week we can start drying out. Been absolutely nuts in SW MN and NW Iowa of late. 

you're welcome for all our Montana water coming your way.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, MNPackfan32 said:

Odd question, but I'm a hick from the middle of nowhere.... Where is the best place to park for a short walk to Manny's? Made reservations for the 1st time and I don't really know the area all that well. Any advice is greatly appreciated!

If you are going in the weekend or afterwork hours, a meter would be my first choice. Lots of street parking. Otherwise there are ramps all around there

• Like 1

On 7/14/2018 at 7:12 AM, vike daddy said:

if any FF members are interested in changing their usernames, Webby is making a one time offer good until July 31:

Thanks for posting that.  I'm going to think it over, because it'd be kind of nice to have this username match what I use everywhere else, rather than basically having my real name as it is here. But, then again, I've had this username here since I started, so it's a tough call.    

• Like 1