aSK anything: 5.0: Designated Steve-vivor

Heimdallr

2 hours ago, byuvike88 said:

Well my wife and I are at the hospital expecting the arrival of our second little Vikings fan today! 

That's great...hope mom, child and dad each have a loving and healthy experience!

On 11/9/2018 at 7:21 AM, byuvike88 said:

Well my wife and I are at the hospital expecting the arrival of our second little Vikings fan today! 

Well he made it! He and mom are doing great. I showed him a picture of Green Bay and he threw up. Showed him a picture of the Vikings and he smiled. Guess we can keep him ;). Thanks for all the well wishes.

• Like 9

1 hour ago, byuvike88 said:

Well he made it! He and mom are doing great. I showed him a picture of Green Bay and he threw up. Showed him a picture of the Vikings and he smiled. Guess we can keep him ;). Thanks for all the well wishes.

excellent test of early development attitude. congrats!

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Well, after being unable to coach football this fall for the first time in a five years due to my new job (stupid late start schedule), I've recently accepted a job with a pro team...  I had applied with the intention of being an assistant coach, but they apparently liked me enough to offer me the head gig.

Starting this January I'll be the head coach of the Minnesota Vixen.

• Like 13

13 hours ago, RpMc said:

Well, after being unable to coach football this fall for the first time in a five years due to my new job (stupid late start schedule), I've recently accepted a job with a pro team...  I had applied with the intention of being an assistant coach, but they apparently liked me enough to offer me the head gig.

Starting this January I'll be the head coach of the Minnesota Vixen.

wow! really impressive.

• 2 weeks later...

The baby is here now, was born last Monday and I've had a week off from work, which is why I haven't been on as much. Now I'm back at work. It's nice to have some more routine built into my day, but after several days of running around to a few appointments and figuring out feeding habits and things like that, things were getting to be more normal at home. My wife has a friend coming over today to spend some time with her and then her parents are coming to stay with us for a little bit and help. I am somewhat okay with that, as the help will be nice with the around the house stuff, but they can be stressful, and I was hoping they would get a hotel so that they could help my wife in the day and then let us have our evenings.

• Like 7