aSK anything: 5.0: Designated Steve-vivor

Heimdallr

On 1/4/2019 at 6:08 AM, Cearbhall said:

Depends on your goal. I wouldn't pick any team that you didn't want to root for because some things are more important than money and it is easy to resist the greed temptation when the amount it so small. I won't sit here and pretend to know what $120 means to you but assuming it is just a "for fun" amount go with the teams you want to root for. If $120 means a lot to you go with the teams that you think have the best chance. In that case, the Saints are a good pick.

These odds are as good as any IMO: https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2018-nfl-predictions/

I would go saints no. 1; possibly Bears at no. 6

1 hour ago, marshpit23 said:
On 1/4/2019 at 6:08 AM, Cearbhall said:

Depends on your goal. I wouldn't pick any team that you didn't want to root for because some things are more important than money and it is easy to resist the greed temptation when the amount it so small. I won't sit here and pretend to know what $120 means to you but assuming it is just a "for fun" amount go with the teams you want to root for. If $120 means a lot to you go with the teams that you think have the best chance. In that case, the Saints are a good pick.

These odds are as good as any IMO: https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2018-nfl-predictions/

I would go saints no. 1; possibly Bears at no. 6

Order went

1. Saints
2. Chiefs
3. Rams
4. Patriots
5. Chargers
6. Bears
7. Texans
8. Seahawks
9. Eagles
10. Ravens 
11. Colts
12. Cowboys

I was really hoping to get one NFC and one AFC team but oh well. Definitely would have preferred the Colts to the Cowboys. 

On ‎1‎/‎12‎/‎2019 at 8:27 AM, vike daddy said:

as if vacationing in Belize isn't good enough, you can now call me vike grandaddy.

Not sure anybody else saw this...but...congratulations!!