aSK anything: 5.0: Designated Steve-vivor

Heimdallr

• 2 weeks later...

@Virginia Viking You're never really sure until you do a DNA test, but as far as I know I'm German on my father's side, Bohemian and Irish on my mother's. But there's no NFL team called the Kaisers or the Gypsies. There is one called the Raiders, but ... you know ... no.

So it had to be the Vikings.

After the winter we've endured, this coming week is going to feel like summer. 40-50 degree highs? Break out the t-shirts! :D

Edited by y*so*blu
  • Like 2

Looking back over the past few months and noticing a lot of people going through big life changes. Moving, buying houses, new jobs, etc. Well add me to the list soon, as I'm readying to propose to my girlfriend in the not-so-distant future.

• Like 9

1 minute ago, Klomp said:

Looking back over the past few months and noticing a lot of people going through big life changes. Moving, buying houses, new jobs, etc. Well add me to the list soon, as I'm readying to propose to my girlfriend in the not-so-distant future.

Hey, congrats buddy! Hope all is well!

Woo... water in the basement. Not much, considerably less than previous years, so it's getting better. Just too much run off from the neighbors yard. I'm getting a damn thing to put down for a few days to hopefully slow the flow until the snow is gone.

• 2 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, The Gnat said:

What's really annoying about this snow is that I want to hate it so much, but it looks so pretty.

We're not possibly going to get snow here until Sunday, but it was 75 when I ran outside this morning...3 hours later it's upper 50s.  

2 hours ago, The Gnat said:

What's really annoying about this snow is that I want to hate it so much, but it looks so pretty.

Trade you the snow for the ice we have. Buildings falling in, trees down all over, and powerlines down in 15 mile stretches. Thank god I finally got my old generator running on my acreage last night at about 3 o’clock, may be without power for the next couple days. She’s nasty down south.

not really looking for the “re-flooding” from all the snow @Klomp is getting to let it all melt and run down stream to me. Going to keep me busy at work again.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, The Gnat said:

Orange Snow 

The orange tinge to the snow is pretty incredible. Also, having another snow day (my 9th this year) attached to my vacation to Tampa (our flight barely beat the snow yesterday) is incredible. I can handle running the snowblower one more time for this.

• Like 1