aSK anything: 5.0: Designated Steve-vivor

Heimdallr

Utepils is releasing a new Munich style Helles called "BRD" (Beer Ready to Drink - a play on MRE), and 10% of all sales on it will go to the Minnesota Assistance Council for Veterans. If you haven't been there or tried Utepils, I would highly recommend it.

They will also be done with construction on their new patio in May, and when it is done it'll easily be the best outdoor area in the metro (short of Surly). Huge, quiet, wooded area next to a creek, and only 5 minutes outside of downtown/North Loop

• Like 3

But why should a football league be promoting itself with baseball caps? What the NFL needs is its own distinctive form of headwear. Something more football-y. Something the league can call its own. Something fans can bond with. As it happens, the NFL had precisely such a product nearly 30 years ago. For some inexplicable reason, it flopped. But if you wait long enough, old ideas tend to seem fresh again, and the time has come to revive this one.

It's called Game Face.

https://www.si.com/nfl/2019/05/09/game-face-caps-nfl-hats-history-vintage-gear-revival

I vaguely remember them...and yes, I would buy one now if they were to bring it back, especially in a lighter version of fabric.

• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, swede700 said:

WOW 😮! Dang, my wife is all about the neutral earth tones with reasonable earth tones, accented by more hues of earth tones. I do wear purple on game day, however, it’s exchanged for an earth tone attire immediately after a loss; I am wear purple the entire day, if the Vikings win.  Please God, I need more Color, I prefer purple!!

• Like 1