aSK anything: 5.0: Designated Steve-vivor

Heimdallr

On 7/25/2017 at 9:56 AM, TENINCH said:

4200.jpg

Went to Minnesota last week to visit family. Made sure that I bought about 10 of these. We don't have this or old dutch chips down here in Georgia.

Next time you get up to Minny, let me know if you have some extra time.  It would be great to meet up and talk a little football. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

And just to address the controversy....

http://www.vikings.com/media-vault/videos/Underappreciated_Storylines_Duck_Duck_Gray_Duck/a5e9dca0-105f-48dc-a37c-0f8fab4649dd

It is Duck, Duck, Gray Duck...regardless of what the rest of America (and my wife) thinks.  It's the correct translation from the Swedish game.  

Edited by disaacs
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, disaacs said:

And just to address the controversy....

http://www.vikings.com/media-vault/videos/Underappreciated_Storylines_Duck_Duck_Gray_Duck/a5e9dca0-105f-48dc-a37c-0f8fab4649dd

It is Duck, Duck, Gray Duck...regardless of what the rest of America (and my wife) thinks.  It's the correct translation from the Swedish game.  

Gray or Grey? Because the graphic I saw in the game thread showed that MN called it Grey Duck while the rest of the country called it goose. Now we are adding another variable. This is too much

12 hours ago, SemperFeist said:

It’s gray, and

This is what I saw posted in the game thread:

df13c3ed5f4f4800eb1969c2c696d487.jpg

While some people somewhere might play duck duck gray duck, it looks like no state has such a  majority. That said, where I grew up in northern MN we played duck duck gray duck. Where in the state are there all the people playing grey duck?