aSK anything: 5.0: Designated Steve-vivor

Heimdallr

1 hour ago, skywindO2 said:

Did you guys all already know that Sisqo of Thong Song fame lives in Maple Grove? Was this common knowledge? 

I heard that about a month ago...I thought it was kinda weird since I don't think his wife or him had any connection to the area prior to that.

9 hours ago, Heimdallr said:

Radio? Stereo? 

Were you born in like... the 80's? Ew.

Ah radio...Jack Benny, George and Gracie Burns, The Grand Ol' Opry, The Shadow...good times!!

• 2 weeks later...

I'm going to be away from FF for a few days - going in for a hip replacement today.  I'm hoping I'll be out by game time on Sunday so I get to see us beat up on the Eagles.  The last game I missed was also due to a hospital stay and that was for the Browns game when AD had his famous run where he just threw the defender aside and then turned around and ran about 60 yards for a TD.  Maybe I should go into the hospital more often.  At least I'm using Twin Cities Orthopedics.  :)

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Uncle Buck said:

I'm going to be away from FF for a few days - going in for a hip replacement today.  I'm hoping I'll be out by game time on Sunday so I get to see us beat up on the Eagles.  The last game I missed was also due to a hospital stay and that was for the Browns game when AD had his famous run where he just threw the defender aside and then turned around and ran about 60 yards for a TD.  Maybe I should go into the hospital more often.  At least I'm using Twin Cities Orthopedics.  :)

Good luck today! Barring any setbacks, you should be able to watch the game.