aSK anything: 5.0: Designated Steve-vivor

Heimdallr

6 minutes ago, The Gnat said:

In MN restaurants/bars/breweries can be open later starting tomorrow, May 28th dropping capacity restrictions, Jun 1 dropping mask mandate. Maybe sooner for mask mandate if they can get an uptick in people getting vaccinated.

Also, no capacity restrictions for outdoor events starting today (that means full capacity sporting events), and no capacity on indoor events by May 28. Masks still required for events with 500+ people until July 1.

Oh nice

4 minutes ago, Heimdallr said:

Also, no capacity restrictions for outdoor events starting today (that means full capacity sporting events), and no capacity on indoor events by May 28. Masks still required for events with 500+ people until July 1.

Makes sense to me for how to roll stuff back.

7 hours ago, The Gnat said:

In MN restaurants/bars/breweries can be open later starting tomorrow, May 28th dropping capacity restrictions, Jun 1 dropping mask mandate. Maybe sooner for mask mandate if they can get an uptick in people getting vaccinated.

The dropping of the mask mandate is 7/1, I believe. My staff will be so happy. 

15 hours ago, marshpit23 said:

The dropping of the mask mandate is 7/1, I believe. My staff will be so happy. 

Still going to be a lot of Karen-ing out there for businesses that choose to require masks in their establishments. It's never a good time to be in the retail or service industries, but the last 15 months or so have really made it apparent that the folks in those industries put up with way too much crap for their pay. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, wcblack34 said:

Still going to be a lot of Karen-ing out there for businesses that choose to require masks in their establishments. It's never a good time to be in the retail or service industries, but the last 15 months or so have really made it apparent that the folks in those industries put up with way too much crap for their pay. 

Agreed. I do not work in either of the industries you mentioned, but my staff (for the most part) are anti-masks. It’s been overly politicized in my company. And unfortunately, I’m the final word on the mask mandate and our Covid policies. So, as of 7/1, the MN Governor says no more mask mandate, I will definitely lift the mandate. If not, I’d have a mutiny on my hands. 

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, TENINCH said:

Dr told me that my scan came back clean today. Said that the growth I had was dead tissue. He said that I am now cancer free. Still have follow up MRI's over the next few years but everything is cancer free now.

Wow! Great news. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TENINCH said:

Dr told me that my scan came back clean today. Said that the growth I had was dead tissue. He said that I am now cancer free. Still have follow up MRI's over the next few years but everything is cancer free now.

Congratulations!!! Way to fight warrior!

• Like 1

11 hours ago, TENINCH said:

exceptional news!

• Like 2

16 hours ago, TENINCH said:

Thank you for keeping us updated. It is even better when the update is such great news. Reading this update of yours makes me happy. Congrats!

• Like 2