aSK anything: 5.0: Designated Steve-vivor

Heimdallr

7 minutes ago, SemperFeist said:

Count me in the crowd who’s spent half their life here. 

No half-life for me, I’m too old. I think I started in 2005-06. So, I guess I’ve spent ~ 3/10 of my life here. Still a significant amount time. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I still will tag him on occasion, just for the fun of it...right @Arif?  I have to, since he went to the HS on the other side of town as I did (he went a lot later than I did however).  I remember chatting with him about it on twitter way back when he was still just another guy trying to get his foot in the door.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

If you ever wanted to know...

On Monday, the Panthers fired Matt Rhule, making Carolina the first team to part ways with its head coach this season. Once a coach is dismissed, what exactly does the process look like for finding his replacement? The 33rd Team’s Rick Spielman, who helped lead that process during his time as GM of the Minnesota Vikings, broke down the job of firing a coach and finding a successor.

https://www.the33rdteam.com/analysis/process-of-firing-hiring-an-nfl-head-coach-from-a-gm-who-did-it/

3 minutes ago, wcblack34 said:

I’ve been in a musical rut lately. What is your favorite music album of all time?

I’ll give you a top 5 since it changes frequently. In no order:

Wilco - yankee hotel foxtrot

Taylor Swift - Folklore

Lord Huron - Lonesome Dreams

The Beatles - Let It Be

Jason Isbell - Southeastern

HM: Nick Drake - Bryter Layter, Phoebe Bridgers - Punisher, The Band - The Band, Fleetwood Mac - Rumors, Sturgill Simpson - Sailors Guide to Earth

so a top 10 list 😂

• Like 1