aSK anything: 5.0: Designated Steve-vivor

Heimdallr

27 minutes ago, vike daddy said:

I got back yesterday from a 8 day trip based in Belgium, with forays into Germany and a French border town.

Sounds like fun!  It's been 30 yrs since I was last on the European continent, but hope to get back there sometime. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Heimdallr said:

Man it is good to live in Minnesota these days

😕

What am I missing?

I've been down in Texas since last week.  Something happen since I've been away?  Usually I can hardly wait to get out of MN.  That is more true in the winter, but the brisket and chili is outstanding down here even in May and June. I am heading to a steakhouse shortly for more beef, which always seems better down here. Of course, maybe it was the way too much I paid for my wife and I to eat steak yesterday that compels me to convince myself it is better here.

A few weeks ago when I was in the twin cities metro I was at the 5-8 club for the original Juicy Lucy and I am comfortable saying that what Texans do with beef is far better than what they came up with in MN.

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, Cearbhall said:

A few weeks ago when I was in the twin cities metro I was at the 5-8 club for the original Juicy Lucy and I am comfortable saying that what Texans do with beef is far better than what they came up with in MN.

Which probably means it's less healthy too.  (Not that beef is all that healthy to begin with)  😂

Edited by swede700

2 hours ago, Cearbhall said:

😕

What am I missing?

I've been down in Texas since last week.  Something happen since I've been away?  Usually I can hardly wait to get out of MN.  That is more true in the winter, but the brisket and chili is outstanding down here even in May and June. I am heading to a steakhouse shortly for more beef, which always seems better down here. Of course, maybe it was the way too much I paid for my wife and I to eat steak yesterday that compels me to convince myself it is better here.

Uhhhh. Have you even tried tater tot hotdish? Checkmate. 

• Like 3

On 5/31/2023 at 2:53 PM, vike daddy said:

yeah, those online bride purchase sites never work out.

Nah, that has worked out just fine.  It was back in the 90s that I married her though so as you can imagine it wasn't online.

Edited by Cearbhall
  • Like 4

While I'm never really been a wrestling fan, for those that grew up during the AWA days in MN back in the 70s-80s (couldn't really get away from watching it on weekend mornings) and then the WWF, there was no greater villain...

Edited by swede700
  • Like 1