aSK anything: 5.0: Designated Steve-vivor

Heimdallr

9 minutes ago, Heimdallr said:

So in the end, the Wilfs and McGuire are partners. 

[For those that don't know, MLS is a single entity, which means the owners are just shareholders in MLS, not "owners" of a standalone franchise]

As expected minority owners in Nashville’s structure, the Wilfs could be counted on to bring their experience in managing a sports franchise as well as how to navigate building a stadium. Nashville has plans to build a 27,500-seat, $250-million stadium on fairgrounds south of downtown. On Monday, a Nashville judge dismissed a lawsuit against the city that sought to stop plans for the stadium.

3 minutes ago, vike daddy said:

shortest day of the year today, my brothers...

take it in, count your blessings for this last year, have an even better year going forward...

I certainly hope so.  I feel personally blessed, but have significant concerns about many others in the future.  

2 hours ago, vike daddy said:

shortest day of the year today, my brothers...

take it in, count your blessings for this last year, have an even better year going forward...

I noticed on Facebook that it's also National Short Girl Day!  One of my blessings is that I married a beautiful girl 35 years ago...and she is 5'3".

15 hours ago, Virginia Viking said:

I noticed on Facebook that it's also National Short Girl Day!  One of my blessings is that I married a beautiful girl 35 years ago...and she is 5'3".

Haha, nice. I've been married for 3 years to a 5'4" wonderful girl. And I'm 6'4", so it's a nice height difference.

1 hour ago, HitStickAllDay said:

Are the Vikings blitzing less lately? Our defense, as insanely great as it’s played, seems to not blitz much instead focusing on assignments and locking the receivers and run down. I tried google but they didn’t have anything I could find. 

with the more mobile QB's, Zimmer just wants to keep them in the pocket. so the rush aspect holds back to not "over rush" them and let them loose to move forward.

• Like 1