aSK anything: 5.0: Designated Steve-vivor

Heimdallr

2 minutes ago, SemperFeist said:

I'm sorry. 

Hey man not your fault. I also noticed that people up north have very bland food but the baked goods are out of this world. In the south it's the opposite. The baked goods down here suck!!

Being back home in Minnesota has made me think long and hard about finding a job up there. Really not happy in Georgia anymore. My wife works from home so she can work from anywhere. So over the next couple years my goal is to move as close to Ham Lake as possible where family is. Minnesota....at least the eastern part is as beautiful as any state there is. Even the gas stations there are better than anything we got down here. :D

7 hours ago, Klomp said:

Forgot to mention that I experienced my first earthquake three weeks ago. Only about 5.8 magnitude, and we were about 100 miles from the center. Was a little trippy. 

I experienced one when I was in Japan. Told the wife to stop shaking my chair and she says.....I'm not anywhere near it. No idea how big it was but It got my attention.

16 minutes ago, marshpit23 said:

Need a little help. I'm a new tweeter and have no clue how to share a tweet on this site. Can anyone give an old guy a simple explanation? Thanks in advance.

In the upper right corner of a tweet there is a down arrow. Select that, then select Share Via. Select Copy Tweet Link. Then just paste that link into the reply box

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SemperFeist said:

In the upper right corner of a tweet there is a down arrow. Select that, then select Share Via. Select Copy Tweet Link. Then just paste that link into the reply box

1 minute ago, SemperFeist said:

I'll give it a try. Thanks for the help.

6 hours ago, SemperFeist said:

Or just right click where the time of the tweet is (right after the tweeter's name) and select "copy link address"

52 minutes ago, Klomp said:

Or just right click where the time of the tweet is (right after the tweeter's name) and select "copy link address"

Right click? Sir, this new website was created so we were no longer bound by the oppressive confines of a computer.