aSK anything: 5.0: Designated Steve-vivor

Heimdallr

8 hours ago, Cearbhall said:

Anyone have any hints on how to get the snap ring out of the hub assembly? It is rusted in place and preventing me from making progress.

Muratic acid. 

If you have all the rubber parts removed, leaving only metal parts, you can submerge the hub unit in a solution and leave it for a couple of hours. 

1 hour ago, SemperFeist said:

Muratic acid. 

If you have all the rubber parts removed, leaving only metal parts, you can submerge the hub unit in a solution and leave it for a couple of hours. 

i've done the same to clean skulls.

makes them nice and... fresh.

• 2 weeks later...

http://www.vikings.com/media-vault/videos/GMFB-Which-Team-Owns-The-NFC-North/8ae0a28c-4b2a-499a-ada0-d2d51335bfd6

I could understand if they said Green Bay but my 2 least favorite hosts there say Detroit? A team that has the door opened for them to win the division multiple times and they still choke. Nate and Kyle are the two biggest morons on that show.

2 hours ago, TENINCH said:

http://www.vikings.com/media-vault/videos/GMFB-Which-Team-Owns-The-NFC-North/8ae0a28c-4b2a-499a-ada0-d2d51335bfd6

I could understand if they said Green Bay but my 2 least favorite hosts there say Detroit? A team that has the door opened for them to win the division multiple times and they still choke. Nate and Kyle are the two biggest morons on that show.

I honestly didn't understand that.....

Nate brought up Stafford. We have Cousins.....
Nate brought up Jones and Tate. We have Thielen and Diggs.....
Nate brought up Ansah. We have Griffen and Hunter.....
Nate brought up Slay. We have Rhodes......

• Like 1

My favorite part is that the players brought up for the Lions... were all on the team last year and aren’t young players that are likely to see their level of play increase... so what exactly puts the Lions over the hump and better than the 9-7 team they have been the last two years?

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, skywindO2 said:

Boring day at work so I'm watching some 2017 highlights and reliving some moments. I'll never forget Keenum getting a taunting penalty after taking a sack during the Thanksgiving game. 

I've been going through my DVR'd games a bunch too.

11 hours ago, SteelKing728 said:

I enjoy going online and rewatching full Vikings games. You see a lot of stuff you missed the first time around.

The Minnesota Vikings Youtube page has quite a few full games of ours on there.

Where is that? I can see a few full games ("classics" like the SB loss to the Raiders or the 2009 NFCCG loss to the Saints) on the NFL site, but nothing on the Vikings page, which just shows the same content as the video library at the vikings.com site.

10 hours ago, Krauser said:

Where is that? I can see a few full games ("classics" like the SB loss to the Raiders or the 2009 NFCCG loss to the Saints) on the NFL site, but nothing on the Vikings page, which just shows the same content as the video library at the vikings.com site.

Youtube->Minnesota Vikings home page->Videos

They had quite a few games on their page. I don't see many now that I look at it. 

Randy Taylor, Classic NFL Football, NFL, tommy the cat etc. all play full Vikings games as well.

Leaving Friday morning for a fishing trip up at Shining Falls Lodge on Family Lake in Manitoba. I am beyond excited!!! I've never done much fishing so I'm sure this will be quite the experience.

Edited by VikeManDan
  • Like 1