aSK anything: 5.0: Designated Steve-vivor

Heimdallr

Hahaha.

Thanks, VD - It's for the Vikings, tangentially.  I'll be a traveling coach for their Youth Football Development Camps this Summer around Greater Minnesota, the Dakotas, Iowa, and a trip up to Winnipeg.  I've got the Vixen playing at TCO this summer as well, so I'm just trying to stick my ugly mug in front of as many people in the organization as possible in the hopes that someday, down the road, I might potentially be a part of the front office... getting them all coffee or something.

• Like 11

Up until November of last year, I had lived in North Dakota for 18 years. I still have to come back for work, but I've never been more happy to leave a place in my life. Especially in the winter. 

I'm from Minnesota, and while the two states are close in proximity, Minnesota is superior in practically every way...except for oil revenues. 

On 2/29/2020 at 1:09 PM, Heimdallr said:

I bet 38% of the population wouldn't buy a Corona "under any circumstances", regardless of if the coronavirus every happened. 

I'm one of them.

Oh, I know there's probably more to it than what they suggested, but it still wouldn't surprise me that a good number of those 38% still wouldn't know the difference.  Me...I don't mind Corona...I'd still take it over a Bud, Miller, or any other common beer.