aSK anything: 5.0: Designated Steve-vivor

Heimdallr

17 hours ago, Webmaster said:

The political comments need to stop now.  This is the second time I've had to come in here.  Please follow the forum rules.   I don't want to hand out warnings and lock this topic. 

Thank you for letting it go on as long as you could.  It's an important situation that has impacted Vikings fans that live in the Twin Cities the most.

1 hour ago, Virginia Viking said:

Thank you for letting it go on as long as you could.  It's an important situation that has impacted Vikings fans that live in the Twin Cities the most.

I agree.  It seems that it went a little overboard this weekend, but I still appreciate the fact that I can come in and post still.    But, in response to one of the posts, I've always felt that Minnesota Nice never truly existed..while we might be nicer to people's faces, we truly have a little passive-aggressiveness to us and hold in a lot of resentment after we've turned our backs. :D 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, swede700 said:

I've always felt that Minnesota Nice never truly existed..while we might be nicer to people's faces, we truly have a little passive-aggressiveness to us and hold in a lot of resentment after we've turned our backs. :D 

Nice little inside joke

18 minutes ago, Uncle Buck said:

Speaking of MC Hammer, some of you young whipper-snappers might be surprised to know that I actually own this CD.  :)

DSCN2403.JPG

I used to watch the 2 Legit to Quit video over and over. Used to love how James Brown passed on his "powers" to Hammer. Hammer's dancing was pretty exciting as a pre teen kid. Of course my sports hero Kirby Puckett was in the video.

Edited by TENINCH
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, TENINCH said:

I used to watch the 2 Legit to Quit video over and over. Used to love how James Brown passed on his "powers" to Hammer. Hammer's dancing was pretty exciting as a pre teen kid. Of course my sports hero Kirby Puckett was in the video.

The real question is whether you have this, which features Hammer as the first song on the CD...

R-7615864-1524481644-6337.jpeg.jpg