aSK anything: 5.0: Designated Steve-vivor

Heimdallr

• 3 weeks later...

This is as perfect a game as I've ever seen the Vikings play. Human error rears its ugly head a few times, but they are all over Joe Montana's Chiefs. Cris Carter and backup RB Scottie Graham are on fire, Fuad Reveiz' kicking is on point, and KC doesn't stand a chance.

I can see why sportscasters referred to '93 as "the season that had it all." You had incredibly close and exciting playoff races with great QBs all over the place, Houston's last great year, the resurgence of the Giants and Packers...unfortunately the notorious Bills still took the AFC, or Dallas might've had a much harder time retaining the title.

Hey guys I got my account back.

While I was out I was diagnosed with a tumor in my brain and had brain surgery last week, Surgery was the most painful thing I've been through but I'm glad to be ok. Can't wait for the Vikings season to start!!

• Like 5

15 minutes ago, TENINCH said:

While I was out I was diagnosed with a tumor in my brain and had brain surgery last week, Surgery was the most painful thing I've been through but I'm glad to be ok. Can't wait for the Vikings season to start!!

Glad your back and that you're okay.  Hopefully, that stuff will stay away and not come back.  Sounds like you need the Vikings season to start!  ;)   

• Like 1

Just now, swede700 said:

Glad your back and that you're okay.  Hopefully, that stuff will stay away and not come back.  Sounds like you need the Vikings season to start!  ;)   

I've had the symptoms for about 5 years (which I just figured all out during being diagnosed) so they are pretty sure it's benign but they sent it off to make make sure. If it had been cancer I'd be dead already. I still have some issues obtaining works and spelling words stuff but I get better everyday. Getting "training" every Monday. 

Can not wait for the Vikings season to start. Really excited about the WR's core and the CB's crew we drafted!!

• Like 2

5 hours ago, TENINCH said:

I've had the symptoms for about 5 years (which I just figured all out during being diagnosed) so they are pretty sure it's benign but they sent it off to make make sure. If it had been cancer I'd be dead already. I still have some issues obtaining works and spelling words stuff but I get better everyday. Getting "training" every Monday. 

Can not wait for the Vikings season to start. Really excited about the WR's core and the CB's crew we drafted!!

Here's to your good health and a full recovery!

• Like 1

On 8/18/2020 at 10:25 AM, TENINCH said:

Welcome back.  I am sorry to hear that you required surgery, but it sounds like you are looking forward.  Hopefully, you are rewarded with a great Vikings championship at the end of the season!!

I know where the aSK part comes from, but what's a Steve-vivor? 🤨

On 8/18/2020 at 9:25 AM, TENINCH said:

Wow, that is scary. Congratulations on your surgery! Several of my relatives have had cancer, including my mother. I'm happy to welcome another fighter back to the Vikings family. 

17 hours ago, y*so*blu said:

I know where the aSK part comes from, but what's a Steve-vivor? 🤨

Wow, that is scary. Congratulations on your surgery! Several of my relatives have had cancer, including my mother. I'm happy to welcome another fighter back to the Vikings family. 

Thanks Y! I appreciate it

• Like 1