aSK anything: 5.0: Designated Steve-vivor

Heimdallr

4 hours ago, vike daddy said:

that's cool. how was that arranged?

My aunt paid for a cameo. She knows how much I love the Vikings so she paid to have him do one for me. I went to the doctor that day and they just reminded me again that my cancer has a good chance of killing me. It's something I think about everyday so i went into a little depression. Got this message that day and it lifted me out of my feel sorry myself episode. I didnt want to post cancer stuff but I thought you guys would be entertained seeing Randle.

Edited by TENINCH
  • Like 6

3 hours ago, TENINCH said:

My aunt paid for a cameo. She knows how much I love the Vikings so she paid to have him do one for me. I went to the doctor that day and they just reminded me again that my cancer has a good chance of killing me. It's something I think about everyday so i went into a little depression. Got this message that day and it lifted me out of my feel sorry myself episode. I didnt want to post cancer stuff but I thought you guys would be entertained seeing Randle.

We’re all brothers here. If posting helps in any way, I think I can safely say that none of us mind. Get well soon TENINCH!

• Like 8

3 hours ago, wcblack34 said:

We’re all brothers here. If posting helps in any way, I think I can safely say that none of us mind. Get well soon TENINCH!

I appreciate it. I started Chemo and Radiation treatments last week. It's weird to have be told I have cancer because I feel really good. Maybe it'll change later on but none of the side effects nausea, being tired, headaches or lack of appetite have hit me. I feel really good. I just dont enjoy talking to the nurse that craps on my positivity. It's her job but hopefully I won't have to meet with her for awhile. 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well I finish week 4 of radiation today. No side effects of radiation except for the hair loss on the left side of my head where the laser is pointed at. Chemo gives me a little constipation but nothing chocolate milk doesnt fix. Hardest part is staying an hour away from my son. Got out the military so I wouldn't have to say goodbye to him anymore. I've been walking close to 10 miles each week. Doctors seem happy with that. 2 more weeks and I get a nice break from the chemo and radiation. 

• Like 8

2 hours ago, TENINCH said:

Well I finish week 4 of radiation today. No side effects of radiation except for the hair loss on the left side of my head where the laser is pointed at. Chemo gives me a little constipation but nothing chocolate milk doesnt fix. Hardest part is staying an hour away from my son. Got out the military so I wouldn't have to say goodbye to him anymore. I've been walking close to 10 miles each week. Doctors seem happy with that. 2 more weeks and I get a nice break from the chemo and radiation. 

Hell yeah brother! 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, TENINCH said:

Stay strong. Wishing all the best for you. 

Which branch of the military?