aSK anything: 5.0: Designated Steve-vivor

Heimdallr

14 hours ago, vike daddy said:

uh huh...

perhaps you're not aware the state legislature of Texas just passed a bill their governor is expected to sign that defines a riot as three or more people engaged in "tumultuous activity."

i don't think our Constitution's framers would have drawn a line at that point.

That has to be intentionally ambiguous, right?

On 4/15/2021 at 1:58 PM, wcblack34 said:

Lighthearted question: What is one thing that really annoys you that someone else would think is really dumb?

Mine: I hate inedible garnishes on a restaurant plate, or edible garnish that has no place near the food I ordered (orange slices on a plate of fried chicken, for example).

I can't stand when people talk in absolutes... I hate it 100% of the time... The whole "110%" thing drives me nuts too... You can't do more than 100% of what you're capable of... I also really dislike vegetables, so my likes and dislikes list is probably unhealthy or bad for you and probably should be ignored all of the time without exception. 

On 4/15/2021 at 2:58 PM, wcblack34 said:

Lighthearted question: What is one thing that really annoys you that someone else would think is really dumb?

Mine: I hate inedible garnishes on a restaurant plate, or edible garnish that has no place near the food I ordered (orange slices on a plate of fried chicken, for example).

People that don't drive the speed limit. A few miles below the limit is ok but if it's a 55mph road don't drive 35mph and think I wont get pissed.

Edited by TENINCH

Just now, TENINCH said:

People that don't drive the speed limit. A few miles slow is ok but if it's a 55mph don't drive 35mph and think I wont get pissed.

I don't think that's dumb at all. My biggest pet peeve in life is when one vehicle is driving at or below the speed limit and another is passing him at one mile an hour more. RAGE!!!!!