Next first time winner of Superbowl

billking

I feel like the Panthers/Falcons are the best team out of any of those and probably have the best shot. 

I could see the Lions getting hot or the Texans if they stay healthy for once, Jaguars if Bortles can repeat his 2017 and not revert back to old bortles.

I don't want to assume the current iteration of any of the teams is going to win a Super Bowl in the next couple of years so I'll just bank on either the Falcons or Panthers. Over the last 15~20 years their organizations have been far more consistent in at least producing playoff caliber teams.

I think the Chargers actually have a pretty solid chance to do it in one of the next two seasons, especially if we see Brady decline at all.

- They are in a division that's only consistent playoff team is starting a 2nd-year QB that is a complete unknown

- They have a very young & talented team outside of Rivers, and a defense that is a few pieces away from being an elite unit.

- They have a coaching staff that looks to be improved from the previous 2 regimes and is willing to change a philosophy when things aren't working. 

Archived