1-31 Hue's Eventual Replacement

Tully305

Just now, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I’m just here to eff up your morning @MWil23

Leave it to the Colts. I despise them. I also despise the Patriots and especially despise Josh McDaniels. This is collusion. I want justice. I want Frank Reich. He's the original Miracle Man...aside from Gordon Bombay of course.

20 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Leave it to the Colts. I despise them. I also despise the Patriots and especially despise Josh McDaniels. This is collusion. I want justice. I want Frank Reich. He's the original Miracle Man...aside from Gordon Bombay of course.

Sorry, here's the original "Miracle Man."

Rock on Ozzy!

Just now, MWil23 said:

Hard to argue with @Bucketheadsdad. Ozzy was only the Miracle Man because of Randy Rhoades though. 

Well, this was with Zakk Wylde.  But you are right, Rhoades was the man.  Missed seeing him before his death.  Had tickets for "The Cars", concert cancelled, ticket seller offered tickets for Ozzy to replace those when I went back for a refund.  Had a prior engagement for night of Ozzy show.  Didn't go, and not long after, well, I don't want to talk about it. 

1 hour ago, Bucketheadsdad said:

Well, this was with Zakk Wylde.  But you are right, Rhoades was the man.  Missed seeing him before his death.  Had tickets for "The Cars", concert cancelled, ticket seller offered tickets for Ozzy to replace those when I went back for a refund.  Had a prior engagement for night of Ozzy show.  Didn't go, and not long after, well, I don't want to talk about it. 

Hard to blame you there buddy.

One of my good friends had tickets to see Nirvana in Indianapolis in 1994. He skipped the concert/sold the tickets for an intramural basketball game and said "Ah, they're back in Columbus in two months. I'll catch them then."

Turned out, Cobain died and Nirvana never came to Columbus.

2 hours ago, Bucketheadsdad said:

Oh man...

47 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

One of my good friends had tickets to see Nirvana in Indianapolis in 1994. He skipped the concert/sold the tickets for an intramural basketball game and said "Ah, they're back in Columbus in two months. I'll catch them then."

They absolutely smoked their Cleveland gig at Empire in 91 or 92, still one of the best shows I've seen

Archived