Venom

Acgott

Was iffy on the concept working, but pulling Tom Hardy was a major coup.  I'm excited for the trailer.  I assume this ends up PG-13, has there been any rumor of an R rating?  My 10 year old twins are going to be devastated if they can't see it.

5 minutes ago, THE DUKE said:

Was iffy on the concept working, but pulling Tom Hardy was a major coup.  I'm excited for the trailer.  I assume this ends up PG-13, has there been any rumor of an R rating?  My 10 year old twins are going to be devastated if they can't see it.

It will be rated R

9 minutes ago, THE DUKE said:

You've actually heard this, or is this just your opinion?  I don't know if Sony has the cahones to do an R rated superhero movie.

Its been confirmed. I'll find a source eventually for you. Trailer tomorrow is PG though.

2 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

Ummm, wut.

Not sure whats so confusing.    Topher's rendition of Venom was one of the few things most fans loved about Spiderman 3.

The only superhero movie casting choice better than that in recent memory was probably Jesse Eisenberg as Lex Luthor.

Just now, FourThreeMafia said:

Not sure whats so confusing.    Topher's rendition of Venom was one of the few things most fans loved about Spiderman 3.

The only superhero movie casting choice better than that in recent memory was probably Jesse Eisenberg as Lex Luthor.

Ah.  I see we're being ridiculously sarcastic tonight.

Archived