Venom

Acgott

5 hours ago, FourThreeMafia said:

Thought this was confirmed R long ago?  What the hell?

Not sure who ruins their superhero movies more, WB or Sony.

I did too. I'm still excited for it, but no where near the level I was when I thought it was rated R.

Still have faith though. Has Tom Hardy ever made a bad film?

On ‎9‎/‎15‎/‎2018 at 12:15 PM, Deadpulse said:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR6M-DuOsBr9qZI6wawF1QWbQZ5ebbrAD7rjm7SHALRUCnuCdDbPSSXkumGhKjQwd8u4H1r

Honestly, I enjoyed that.  It's a dumb movie, don't get me wrong, but I thought Hardy and Pine played well off each other.

Sony pulling a WB.  Deadpool literally gave them the blueprint for how hard R can work in comic book movies like the MCU gave WB the blueprint for the connected universe, but they both botched it.

3 hours ago, THE DUKE said:

Honestly, I enjoyed that.  It's a dumb movie, don't get me wrong, but I thought Hardy and Pine played well off each other.

Sony pulling a WB.  Deadpool literally gave them the blueprint for how hard R can work in comic book movies like the MCU gave WB the blueprint for the connected universe, but they both botched it.

WB was too focused on the DCEU being different than the MCU in every way possible.

Apparently that meant being different from good, as well.

On 8/31/2018 at 2:30 PM, Malfatron said:

Tobey Maguire from Satan's Alley

This only has one football. You should all be ASHAMED of yourself. 

...trying to run a legit operation here, but got this nonsense gummin up the works...

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/29/2018 at 3:09 PM, deltarich87 said:

review embargo doesn't lift until like 2 days prior to film release, so that's usually a sign that reviews are gonna be bad.

I feel like some people are already shifting blame on why it will be too: Hardy saying the best scenes were cut, director on why there's no R rated cut, why they're catering to having Spidey show up eventually.

Archived