Venom

Acgott

6 hours ago, MKnight82 said:

Ah.  I see we're being ridiculously sarcastic tonight.

Well, the first one was just regular sarcasm, but you didnt pick up on it, so I had to move on to ridiculous sarcasm.   

Cool. So, a Venom trailer that has maybe half a second of action involving the Symbiote in it (and you have to be pretty precise with a pause to even see the symbiote in that scene.) Mostly just shots of a hospital, people facing the other direction, and a motorcycle chase? Seems weak. I know it's a teaser, but still. Teasers are meant to....tease. Just give us one little shot of actual Venom. Might be enough for a bit of excitement. And I get it's not until the end of the year, but just...don't do a teaser yet then.

32 minutes ago, Jakuvious said:

Cool. So, a Venom trailer that has maybe half a second of action involving the Symbiote in it (and you have to be pretty precise with a pause to even see the symbiote in that scene.) Mostly just shots of a hospital, people facing the other direction, and a motorcycle chase? Seems weak. I know it's a teaser, but still. Teasers are meant to....tease. Just give us one little shot of actual Venom. Might be enough for a bit of excitement. And I get it's not until the end of the year, but just...don't do a teaser yet then.

It was so cringe too

Like what was that dialogue and how does that make sense to anything? So generic

I was so excited and hiding my fears of Sony ruining this but this brought me back down to Earth

Best TEASER trailer I've seen in a long time. Don't know jack about the movie, don't know what the symbiote will look like, and only have a brief understanding of the main character. Got me a little excited, and that's exactly what a teaser is supposed to do; not give away the entire film.

I look forward to the next trailer.

Venom has almost always been an anti-hero.  They just sort of make him go nuts every now and then when they need him to be a Spider-Man villain.

I liked the teaser, but I do wish they would have at least had a closing shot of him as Venom, but odds are the GCI isn't done yet.  I'd rather wait than see bad CGI.  It set a good tone for the movie though.

Archived