For Fun!! Predict compensation for Kirk Cousins Tag & Trade deal & team.

aceinthehouse

Sorry, I'm bored. I broke my Spacula Sunday around 5 (no joke) when I slipped on the snowy/icy street.

Anyways, I thought it would be interesting to speculate what we COULD receive in a Cousins Tag & Trade deal.

It may or may not happen, but that's not the point of this thread.

If it actually did happen in this pipe dream twilight zone scenario, what do you think we would receive from a team desperate or not to aquire Kirk Cousins.

I'll use the topic in General, that I already predicted as a template for this subject here.

I predicted swapping 1st rd picks with the Jets, including their 3rd rd pick & RB Matt Forte.

Redskins =#6 pick in 1st rd, Jets 3rd rounder & RB Matt Forte.

Jets = Kirk Cousins & #13th pick in 1st rd.

40 minutes ago, aceinthehouse said:

Sorry, I'm bored. I broke my Spacula Sunday around 5 (no joke) when I slipped on the snowy/icy street.

Anyways, I thought it would be interesting to speculate what we COULD receive in a Cousins Tag & Trade deal.

If it actually did happen in this pipe dream twilight zone scenario, what do you think we would receive from a team desperate or not to aquire Kirk Cousins.

I'll use the topic in General, that I already predicted as a template for this subject here.

I predicted swapping 1st rd picks with the Jets, including their 3rd rd pick & RB Matt Forte.

Spacula ?? Is that thing you flip pancakes with ?? :D

7 minutes ago, RSkinGM said:

Spacula ?? Is that thing you flip pancakes with ?? :D

lol

I know, I've been thinking the same thing.

joking with my wife about it.

It's my left back shoulder blade. Im 6'2" 250, so I must have hit the ground pretty hard.

Nurse practitioner said that's not easy to break. Usually done in car crashes.

It was a fitting end to a miserable season & SB.

I think ill tell my friends, I jumped off a bridge & broke my Spacula, when the eagles won the SB. Lol

4 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

Redskins tag Kirk, NFL teams hold out, we don't sign anyone in FA, and then flip him to the Broncos after the draft for a 5th rounder in 2020. 

Should work fine for many here. They don't think the Redskins have any chance this season anyway... so why not bail on the season and grudge smack Golden Kirk out of FA for the lolz? 

Just now, aceinthehouse said:

lol

I know, I've been thinking the same thing.

joking with my wife about it.

It's my left back shoulder blade. Im 6'2" 250, so I must have hit the ground pretty hard.

Nurse practitioner said that's not easy to break. Usually done in car crashes.

It was a fitting end to a miserable season & SB.

I think ill tell my friends, I jumped off a bridge & broke my Spacula, when the eagles won the SB. Lol

Can you play MLB for us?

Damn Ace, get better soon bro. 

I think the Redskins get a 2nd round pick back after franchising Kirk, and they could be working on that trade as we speak. I think Kirk would like to go to the Broncos the most and the Broncos will release Talib and maybe another defender they've paid the last few years to make room like Darian Stewart or Derek Wolfe who's good - not great - and often injured.

Of course, Denver has $26.8 Million in cap space. Could they work out a long term deal that Kirk signs instead of the franchise tag so they don't have to take the $35 million cap hit on their books?  If they could do that, they wouldn't even have to release Talib, but it seems to me Elway is ready to rid himself of Talib anyways and like I said Darian Stewart wasn't as good last year and Derek Wolfe is always injured, but presumably Talib & Stewart would be the ones to go or just Talib to make room for Kirk.

So, as long as Kirk is cool with being moved to Denver - and I'm sure he will be - the trade will go down and we'll never have to pay a dime for him and get the Broncos 2nd round pick which I believe is 37th or 38th overall.

4 hours ago, aceinthehouse said:

Good thread 

idk about you guys

but if Jaguars offer us there late first and Malik Jackson . I'd take it in a heart beat .

Archived