For Fun!! Predict compensation for Kirk Cousins Tag & Trade deal & team.

aceinthehouse

OldManAlexSmith coming in and immediately being the most sanctimonious person on the board isn’t a good look. You’re not a Redskins fan, you don’t understand Redskins fans, so feel free to come in and share your opinions, we’re happy to have you, but maybe take some time before preaching.

I wouldn't mind a scenario, where we land Wilkerson from the jets in a trade. (instead of forte)

They're rumored to cut both, But Wilkerson would be a better get, imo.

then we could avoid the poe & Logan FA sweepstakes if we must & save on cap.

Then target L. Bell in FA, who would be a perfect fit. (& pricey)

Then target a Wr in FA from salary cap cuts, like E. Sanders or Dez Bryant, etc.

Then go BPA in draft.

If we stay @#13?

my top 3 prospects are

Q. Nelson OG

Fitzpatrick DB

Christian Kirk WR

I think any of these 3, would give us a huge needed upgrades @ their respected position.

but I really want Nelson!

L. Bell running behind the likes of Trent, Nelson, the Sherriff, Moses & the French guy would literally be the best O-line we've had since the hogs.

guys...we need the hogs back!

Hogs part 2 baby!

who's with me?

then with our #2 rd pick?

1 hour ago, aceinthehouse said:

I wouldn't mind a scenario, where we land Wilkerson from the jets in a trade. (instead of forte)

They're rumored to cut both, But Wilkerson would be a better get, imo.

then we could avoid the poe & Logan FA sweepstakes if we must & save on cap.

Then target L. Bell in FA, who would be a perfect fit. (& pricey)

Then target a Wr in FA from salary cap cuts, like E. Sanders or Dez Bryant, etc.

Then go BPA in draft.

If we stay @#13?

my top 3 prospects are

Q. Nelson OG

Fitzpatrick DB

Christian Kirk WR

I think any of these 3, would give us a huge needed upgrades @ their respected position.

but I really want Nelson!

L. Bell running behind the likes of Trent, Nelson, the Sherriff, Moses & the French guy would literally be the best O-line we've had since the hogs.

guys...we need the hogs back!

Hogs part 2 baby!

who's with me?

then with our #2 rd pick?

Man, I really hope the Cowboys keep Dez. Overpaid, but honestly, nobody else that is currently on the roster can take his role as the #1 WR.

On 2/15/2018 at 9:21 PM, Jeezy Fanatic said:

OldManAlexSmith coming in and immediately being the most sanctimonious person on the board isn’t a good look. You’re not a Redskins fan, you don’t understand Redskins fans, so feel free to come in and share your opinions, we’re happy to have you, but maybe take some time before preaching.

Most Redskins fans are upset because we couldn’t keep Cousins. That is not Alex Smith’s fault. Redskins fans shouldn’t take out their frustrations with the front office on Alex Smith, because he may be the most talented qb the team has had in a long time.

The only reason I see that Redskins fans are upset with Alex Smith is because he’s replacing Kirk and most Redskins fans wanted Kirk retained on a long term deal.

Smith is more physically gifted than Cousins. I think Redskins fans need to realize that we actually could be better with Smith as our qb than we were with Cousins.

Its definitely a possibility.

On 2/15/2018 at 6:52 PM, Woz said:

It's an internet forum. That's almost certainly happening. I just hope the ones on the "losing" side of the bet graciously admit they were wrong and the "winners" graciously accept those apologies and we all move forward.

Not likley, some posters never admit they’re wrong.

So let's say we do tag him and the jets want him. What do the jets do via trade . They have a second early first round pick . Bowles is completely desperate at this point to turn the jets around . They might end up giving us a second and Wilkerson.

At this point I rather see Allen and the Greek as our starters . How good was Wilkerson woth the jets last season? At one point he was the best 3-4DE in 2013-2014.

Well, as a Giants' fan (and my COMPLETE lack of bias will be in evidence here), I think the Redskins are going to tag-and-trade Kirk Cousins to their division-rival Giants for Geno Smith, Eli Apple and hisMom, and, for the O.P., a brand-new Spatula! 

Image result for Geno SmithImage result for Eli AppleImage result for spatula

4 hours ago, Dashing202 said:

So let's say we do tag him and the jets want him. What do the jets do via trade . They have a second early first round pick . Bowles is completely desperate at this point to turn the jets around . They might end up giving us a second and Wilkerson.

At this point I rather see Allen and the Greek as our starters . How good was Wilkerson woth the jets last season? At one point he was the best 3-4DE in 2013-2014.

Eh.. stats aren't everything, though Wilkerson's keep plummeting. PFF had him ranked as the 48th best 34DE. 

If Washington can get that early 2nd rounder from the NYJ, hell, I'm dancin' a jig just off of that. 

2 hours ago, oldman9er said:

Eh.. stats aren't everything, though Wilkerson's keep plummeting. PFF had him ranked as the 48th best 34DE. 

If Washington can get that early 2nd rounder from the NYJ, hell, I'm dancin' a jig just off of that. 

The jets might be desperate and give up a first . 

Forget Wilkerson I'd take a first and third if possible .

Archived