Around the League - Training Camp

flyingmonkey30

12 hours ago, plan9misfit said:

I screamed for years about how Romo’s deal was horrible and a blatant cap killer because it forced annual restructures. All it did was kick a bunch of dead money to the very end.

Simply signing a 32 year old QB to a 6 year $108M deal was bad enough. Then the restructures caused it to hit even harder.

M. Bennett's sister has video on her phone of them running onto the field and no shoving takes place. Of course, half the video is her screaming and videoing herself. Guess it doesn't really matter because, as we have learned, you don't need proof, a witness, video footage or a police report, all you need is an accusation to get hammered with a six game suspension. 

Let's see how this plays out. 

1 hour ago, resilient part 2 said:

What price do you think the Giants will get or will ask for with wide receiver Odell Beckham? Would you give up our first for him straight up? He is demanding a big contract extension is this talent worth the headache?

I heard they want a 1st and then some

1 hour ago, flyingmonkey30 said:

Suh to the Rams on a 1 year $14M deal.

Some pretty amazing new toys for Phillips to work his magic with. 

Also seen Rams reported interested in OBJ. 

Wonder how Suh and OBJ interest sits with Donald? Rams haven't exactly been pushing to get him a long term deal.

16 minutes ago, WizardHawk said:

Some pretty amazing new toys for Phillips to work his magic with. 

Also seen Rams reported interested in OBJ. 

Wonder how Suh and OBJ interest sits with Donald? Rams haven't exactly been pushing to get him a long term deal.

Now I would give up our first for Donald......well maybe our 2nd and next years 2nd.

Archived