Around the League - Training Camp

flyingmonkey30

6 minutes ago, Texas_OutLaw7 said:

Baker is gonna get Dez, Gordon, Landry, Njoku, and Duke Johnson? Yeah, okay the Browns offense is going to surprise he hell out of people. 

Taylor you mean. Plus, Hyde, Chubb in the backfield and a pretty solid group up front. 

It's too bad Hue Jackson sucks. 

Don't know why people are down playing Tyrod Taylor. He is an slightly above avg QB IMO. The only take away from him is that he's short. Hes athletic, rarely makes mistakes and he led a dreaded Bills offense to the playoffs. He also play well in his first preseason game 5 for 5

I think Taylor will do some damage, but you know how it is. First sign of inevitable adversity and the camera is going to be panning to Baker. And Tyrod can't miss a single snap. If he's forced off the field for concussion protocol and Baker comes in, and plays up to his draft status he won't come back out.

Of course, the jury is still out on whether he lives up to his hype.

39 minutes ago, DaBoys said:

I bet he has more yards and TDs than any of our WRs. I don't care which team he goes to.

Probably. But for this team, I think turning the page on him might wind up being a good thing. For both Dez and the Cowboys. Took me a long time to say that though.

3 hours ago, DaBoys said:

I bet he has more yards and TDs than any of our WRs. I don't care which team he goes to.

Isnt that the plan anyways? 

Dez has 1000 yards and 10 TDs

Hurns has 950 yards and 9 tds

Gallop has 925 yards and 9 tds

Austin has 700 yards and 5 tds + 200 yards rushing and 3 TDs

Williams has 850 yards and 8 tds

Archived