Around the League - Training Camp

flyingmonkey30

43 minutes ago, Texas_OutLaw7 said:

In what respect, though? I would not have liked any of these current deals for Dallas.

Not to say we should not be more active - we should. But These are not the right moves for us.

True these would not have been good moves for  us, but they are aggressive moves. Aggressive moves is what got Philly a championship and they are following that model again this season. 

We dont have to be overly aggressive, but being ultra conservative is hurting us. 

5 hours ago, textaz03 said:

True these would not have been good moves for  us, but they are aggressive moves. Aggressive moves is what got Philly a championship and they are following that model again this season. 

We dont have to be overly aggressive, but being ultra conservative is hurting us. 

My fear is we're going to watch Philly be aggressive again, make a another move or two to improve their team. New GM/HC in NY makes a couple of moves to improve their team. And, the Dallas brain test is going to come up with something like...hey, lets release Dez and sign a couple of Joe Nobodies. 

Remembering that we lost to the Rams last season largely due to a ball careening of TWills chest into the arms of an eager defender who gladly returned it for 6, and seeing that they just traded for Peters and Talib; I think the obvious approach should be to let Butler walk, release Dez, and Beasley and then draft a WR rd. 2 after we pick a DB at 19.

Archived