Around the League - Training Camp

flyingmonkey30

2 minutes ago, Tony7188 said:

Jarvis Landry, Michael Bennett are perfect examples of SOMETHING also. Funny how we've been only able to get the Bene's and Cassell's as of late.

Landry trade is looking GREAT for the Browns. Landry is awesome.

...but I would not give up Dez for Landry. Even though Landry might be a better fit for Dak. Dez has a much higher ceiling. But I get why some of you might want Landry.

51 minutes ago, flyingmonkey30 said:

Browns also added Tyrod Taylor for the 65th overall pick and Damarious Randall as well.

Yep. They acquired Randall from Green Bay in a player-for-player swap for Deshone Kizer. The Browns cut bait on that bust mighty fast.

1 minute ago, plan9misfit said:

Yep. They acquired Randall from Green Bay in a player-for-player swap for Deshone Kizer. The Browns cut bait on that bust mighty fast.

Kizer probably wasn't ever going to be the answer, but Hue Jackson did that kid zero favors. 

9 minutes ago, WizardHawk said:

Kizer probably wasn't ever going to be the answer, but Hue Jackson did that kid zero favors. 

True. The continual swapping of QBs was terrible, as was playing him at all last season. He wasn’t ready, so throwing him to the wolves and then constantly pulling him from game to game probably shattered his confidence.

16 minutes ago, Texas_OutLaw7 said:

I want to take a moment and thank all of you for not wishing we were the Browns today. xD

Randall's the only guy they acquired today that I might've had interest in. And man, say what you want of Kizer, but that is a *lot* to give up for Damarious frickin' Randall

14 minutes ago, matt79511 said:

Randall's the only guy they acquired today that I might've had interest in. And man, say what you want of Kizer, but that is a *lot* to give up for Damarious frickin' Randall

You mean, the walking pass interference penalty?

7 minutes ago, plan9misfit said:

You mean, the walking pass interference penalty?

I mean the walking DPI/injury/benching/Twitter rant with the occasional extremely athletic and instinctive interception

@MightyMouse07 and I drafted him to be our hybrid FS/slot dimeback in an old forum mock, and I still feel that role would fit him better than playing on the outside as Green Bat had him. But, hopefully we have ourselves a good player for that role now in Xavier Woods

20 hours ago, Tony7188 said:

You must've forgotten who our offensive coordinator is: Scott "I pass on the 3 yd. line" Linehan. 

Well, there is that. And again, they have to wise up if they want to win. Play to your strengths and keep it simple. If we can develop an O line that can overpower most any defensive front, and run at will. HOW can we be stopped?

Archived