Around the League - Training Camp

flyingmonkey30

26 minutes ago, Rtnldave said:

All of these players being traded and moved around for peanuts and there isn't 1 guy out there that might be able to help our team moving forward???

Positions of need:

LG, LT, S, WR, LB, DT, DE

Not ONE?

I’d be on the phone with Seattle right now trying to get Earl Thomas. 

See, this was my greatest fear coming into this season. Dallas isn't making moves because we are tight to the cap. Philly is 9 million over. Not stopping them.

Dallas isn't making any moves because the FO doesn't know what to do. They are incompetent. They do not have a plan.

They are still trying to figure out what to do. Possibly cautious about poor FA signings in the past. But these players are going at bargain prices.

No, we are just not keeping pace with how quickly the league is changing.

This reeks of stubborn old Jerry Jones still believing he is a GM.

3 hours ago, plan9misfit said:

Hell, at this point, I’d offer a bag of paint chips and few draft picks to Cleveland for Josh Gordon and Myles Garrett and see what their counter is.

Lol I wonder if they would give up all but their picks but their first overall pick for Zeke. Hell i would do that

Shelton is the third 2015 first rounder traded in the last 12 days, and the seventh overall (Cameron Erving, Laken Tomlinson, Phillip Dorsett, Stephone Anthony- not a world beating first round lol). Clearly, teams that have trepidation about picking up those fifth year options want to cut bait now.

1 hour ago, WizardHawk said:

OBJ has never struck me as a real bright guy.  

Your move Comrade Goodell. We'll be watching....

I'm not saying this because I'm a Dallas fan.  The league set a dangerous precedent with Elliott - an accusation unfounded or innuendo, or implied misconduct now warrants a suspension.  Is the image of the NFL tarnished by OBJ's action or inaction in this video?  That is, as you say WH, Comrade Goodell's move.  Given Goodell's  kid gloves handling of the admitted serial spousal abuser Brown, I doubt if much happens.

9 minutes ago, Northland said:

I'm not saying this because I'm a Dallas fan.  The league set a dangerous precedent with Elliott - an accusation unfounded or innuendo, or implied misconduct now warrants a suspension.  Is the image of the NFL tarnished by OBJ's action or inaction in this video?  That is, as you say WH, Comrade Goodell's move.  Given Goodell's  kid gloves handling of the admitted serial spousal abuser Brown, I doubt if much happens.

It’s it’s Comrade Goodell’s buddy Mara’s team. I see absolutely nothing happening 

3 hours ago, textaz03 said:

It’s it’s Comrade Goodell’s buddy Mara’s team. I see absolutely nothing happening 

I don’t see that fraud of a commissioner doing anything, either. Now, if OBJ was accused of domestic violence, he’d be gone for 6 games.

Archived