Glover Quin signs 2-year extension

IDOG_det

4 hours ago, theuntouchable said:

Agreed. I don't think I'd say he's elite by any means but he is better than a lot of the safeties out there.

When you find a good safety, it's definitely smart to lock him up. There just aren't many good safeties available in the NFL right now.

This contract looks even better now when compared to the contract that Kam Chancellor just signed. Chancellor is definitely the better and more unique player, but he's basically being paid twice as much per year with another year on the deal. I'm definitely happy to have Glover Quin at the price they got him signed to.

52 minutes ago, IDOG_det said:

When you find a good safety, it's definitely smart to lock him up. There just aren't many good safeties available in the NFL right now.

This contract looks even better now when compared to the contract that Kam Chancellor just signed. Chancellor is definitely the better and more unique player, but he's basically being paid twice as much per year with another year on the deal. I'm definitely happy to have Glover Quin at the price they got him signed to.

Definitely. I would say that I think glover is a bit under rated out there. He's not one of the very top guys but he's up there.

Archived