Best Organizations for 2018-2022

Scout

It's pretty obvious that the Eagles are pretty much set to be champions for many more years to come. I mean, lets be honest, they've won the super bowl beating the "greatest of all time" player and coach while being riddled with season-altering injuries.

Then I'd say the Rams and Jags are the next 2 up. Sorry but I can't pick the Saints. Brees isn't getting any older and maybe the Saints should make a run for Nick Foles. He's what, 28? Which is pretty young for great qbs. Father time won't help Brees in my opinion. 

Eagles and Rams hands down. I really like what the Jags have done and what the Niners are starting to do. So those are the best heading into the future.

As far as the worst, the Browns until they show me otherwise. The Pats future isn’t bright. They have no future once Brady leaves and even though they are keeping McDaniels are their future HC, he isn’t BB. I’ll also throw out there the Packers. They are ARod or bust. This past season taught me that if you take away him, the Packers are OT victory better than the Browns. Like they don’t have a very good roster and is being carried by ARod. They need to do a better job at putting more talent on the team because ARod can’t do everything all the time for them in order for them to be successful on a consistent basis.

2 hours ago, stl4life07 said:

Eagles and Rams hands down. I really like what the Jags have done and what the Niners are starting to do. So those are the best heading into the future.

As far as the worst, the Browns until they show me otherwise. The Pats future isn’t bright. They have no future once Brady leaves and even though they are keeping McDaniels are their future HC, he isn’t BB. I’ll also throw out there the Packers. They are ARod or bust. This past season taught me that if you take away him, the Packers are OT victory better than the Browns. Like they don’t have a very good roster and is being carried by ARod. They need to do a better job at putting more talent on the team because ARod can’t do everything all the time for them in order for them to be successful on a consistent basis.

The contract Robert Kraft signed with Satan has got to expire soon

No clue how 49ers all of a sudden are the new team to beat these next few years.

It's not like the Eagles just won a Superbowl with their core guys all locked up until 2020.

And we have the better quarterback who happens to be 3 years younger.

Don't get me wrong, the Niners could end up being great. But they have a LOT of work to do in building that team and the Eagles , barring some massive disaster where Chip Kelly somehow gets hired again and runs amock, are set up for success for the next 3-4 years better than any team right now. 

Archived