Best Organizations for 2018-2022

Scout

2 hours ago, steadypimpin said:

I can see the Rams defense taking a step backwards when Phillips leaves. He's really old, I don't see him coaching much longer. I'd be willing to say he's retiring after this year.

Eventually losing Wade will hurt but not big. Rams defense still has Donald last time I checked and other young pieces like Brockers, Tree, they will resign Joyner, John Johnson was the 2nd highest graded rookie safety according to PFF, and now newly acquired Peters. Plus I trust whomever will replace Wade eventually won’t be terrible as McVay/Snead will make the right decision when that time comes to get a good hire. 

4 hours ago, stl4life07 said:

Rams upgraded with Peters and letting Tru walk. I really like Tru but Peters is a baller plus he isn’t going to cost what Tru would have this season. Rams have at least one year to save money by letting Tru walk and bring in Peters.

The talent on the Rams overall is insane and they are still the 2nd youngest team in the NFL by getting Peters who is younger than Tru. 

I think the niners could go after him. What's your thoughts on him?

48 minutes ago, steadypimpin said:

I think the niners could go after him. What's your thoughts on him?

Yeah the Niners I could see. They were one of the teams trying to get Peters. My guess is Tru wants to stay in California so San Fran makes sense because he is familiar with the division and the Niners have a need and cap space. Yes I could see him in San Fran. It would be a very good addition too. I think Tru only allowed two tds all year. One was against Fitz in Arizona and the other one was against Julio in LA in the playoffs. That’s it. Plus he is still young. I think 27.

3 hours ago, stl4life07 said:

Yeah the Niners I could see. They were one of the teams trying to get Peters. My guess is Tru wants to stay in California so San Fran makes sense because he is familiar with the division and the Niners have a need and cap space. Yes I could see him in San Fran. It would be a very good addition too. I think Tru only allowed two tds all year. One was against Fitz in Arizona and the other one was against Julio in LA in the playoffs. That’s it. Plus he is still young. I think 27.

remembering julio only got like one touchdown all year this means johnson's probably terrible to allow a touchdown to julio jones, who sucks, and then also to a septuagenarian 

3 minutes ago, Shady Slim said:

remembering julio only got like one touchdown all year this means johnson's probably terrible to allow a touchdown to julio jones, who sucks, and then also to a septuagenarian 

Julio is elite so I can live with Tru giving up that td to him. Plus it could’ve been worst. Rams constantly gave ATL short fields and forced them to settle for a bunch of FGs. 

Just now, stl4life07 said:

Julio is elite so I can live with Tru giving up that td to him. Plus it could’ve been worst. Rams constantly gave ATL short fields and forced them to settle for a bunch of FGs. 

i'm kidding around johnson is a legit player, y'all lucky to have too many quality DBs

tag johnson and let joyner walk to the steelers pwetty pwease

37 minutes ago, Shady Slim said:

i'm kidding around johnson is a legit player, y'all lucky to have too many quality DBs

tag johnson and let joyner walk to the steelers pwetty pwease

Lol Joyner is actually the most important player in the secondary. I do think we tag Watkins but resign Joyner. But I see your point. Joyner would totally upgrade the Steelers secondary. 

4 minutes ago, stl4life07 said:

Lol Joyner is actually the most important player in the secondary. I do think we tag Watkins but resign Joyner. But I see your point. Joyner would totally upgrade the Steelers secondary. 

i'd be an upgrade to the steelers secondary

like i'm a really fit dude but still - hot take - the secondary, most especially the safeties, is what is stopping us from being the best roster in the league imho

7 hours ago, Shady Slim said:

like i'm a really fit dude but still - hot take - the secondary, most especially the safeties, is what is stopping us from being the best roster in the league imho

Secondary and linebacking corps....not counting Shazier.    TJ Watt looks to be good but has alot of things he needs to improve.   Bud Dupree is a hard bust.   Our ILBs without Shazier is pretty awful.    We also need an upgrade at NT pretty bad.

Heyward, Tuitt, Watt, Hilton and maybe Haden are the only players on our defense I have any faith in going forward.  

7 hours ago, Shady Slim said:

Yeah the Steelers must be in bad shape at safety lol. Like the Steelers need Shazier back because without him the Steelers sucked on defense.

Being a Rams fan, I will of course say the future looks bright there. Same with the eagles and Jags. The 49ers are way overrated.

I am gonna go a different way and say I see big things for the giants honestly. They had some tough injuries a really bad coach and just gave up. With a new good coach, a chance to draft a once in a generation running back and one of the best WR cores out there....not too mention Eli who will do great in Pats system...watch out nfl....

Archived