2018 Free Agency - Prospects for GB

Sasquatch

For the record, I think Bryant would be an absolute monster for us. What’s not to like about the player? He’s huge, fast, athletic, young. I called for this 100 pages ago.

Yeah he’s a headcase, but he would be the #2 option here and have every chance to go for 75/1100/10. I doubt he gets upset with that when he’s making the sports center top 10.

8 minutes ago, Siman08/OH said:

For the record, I think Bryant would be an absolute monster for us. What’s not to like about the player? He’s huge, fast, athletic, young. I called for this 100 pages ago.

Yeah he’s a headcase, but he would be the #2 option here and have every chance to go for 75/1100/10. I doubt he gets upset with that when he’s making the sports center top 10.

We just traded a headcase bc he was one, but yes I would give a 4th for him, but I would have also kept randall

9 minutes ago, Siman08/OH said:

his head is just not in the game, he's not a team player, basically all the stuff that got Randall booted times 10.

Bryant is really kind of a poor to homeless man's randy moss.  He doesn't have a lot going on outside of his deep speed game.  he's still effective because that deep speed is pretty strong, but that type of player has never been seen here in GB and probably doesn't mesh with Rodgers' game.

10 minutes ago, skibrett15 said:

his head is just not in the game, he's not a team player, basically all the stuff that got Randall booted times 10.

Bryant is really kind of a poor to homeless man's randy moss.  He doesn't have a lot going on outside of his deep speed game.  he's still effective because that deep speed is pretty strong, but that type of player has never been seen here in GB and probably doesn't mesh with Rodgers' game.

In terms of max speed he was the 2nd fastest player in the NFL last season behind only Fournette (who's max speed was on 90 and 75 yard TDs). 

Either way... If we're trading a late 3rd/4th RD pick... I'd rather have Tyrell Williams than Martavis Bryant.

Williams is a much safer bet, and the type of player that could have a long-term future here. 

Who knows about Bryant? I agree with Ray, he could just be a 1 year rental. 

1 minute ago, Cadmus said:

In terms of max speed he was the 2nd fastest player in the NFL last season behind only Fournette (who's max speed was on 90 and 75 yard TDs). 

Either way... If we're trading a late 3rd/4th RD pick... I'd rather have Tyrell Williams than Martavis Bryant.

Williams is a much safer bet, and the type of player that could have a long-term future here. 

Who knows about Bryant? I agree with Ray, he could just be a 1 year rental. 

I'm  still amazed LF had the fastest full speed, jesus.

So looking over various rosters and the Chargers stands out. You've got Hayward and Trevor Williams both top 10 rated PFF corners and they have Desmond King one of the highest graded rookies. Still have Craig Mager for depth who was a  recent 3rd rounder Any chance they'd move Verrett? If they would we even be interested or are we too stupid because he's short?

2 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

So looking over various rosters and the Chargers stands out. You've got Hayward and Trevor Williams both top 10 rated PFF corners and they have Desmond King one of the highest graded rookies. Still have Craig Mager for depth who was a  recent 3rd rounder Any chance they'd move Verrett? If they would we even be interested or are we too stupid because he's short?

It's hard to tell but considering we had a huge need for a player like Mathieu on this defense and they let him walk away on a 1 Year $7 million prove it deal you have to wonder if the height was part of that. If it is. Shame on our FO.

10 minutes ago, Nick_gb said:

It's hard to tell but considering we had a huge need for a player like Mathieu on this defense and they let him walk away on a 1 Year $7 million prove it deal you have to wonder if the height was part of that. If it is. Shame on our FO.

Do we know the Packers didnt tender an offer or reach out to Mathieu's agent? Has that been reported somewhere?

11 minutes ago, Nick_gb said:

Personally, I think the honey badger just wanted to be in Houston.  Doubt it had anything to do with his size.

Archived