2018 Free Agency - Prospects for GB

Sasquatch

10 minutes ago, jleisher said:

Two thoughts, one, how about a 4th round pick to the Jags for Dante Fowler?  Second, it was also pointed out that Dez would best fit in an offense that the ball would be thrown on the spot, like Green Bay with Aaron Rodgers.  I would be willing to give him 1 year at league min, but with some bonuses.  Could be a good one year stop gap as the #3 or #4 WR.

Enough with Dez and the minimum. He was very clear. He wants a big one year deal followed up by a huge multi-year deal.

Not to mention didn't we just see both Gute and MM have press conferences detailing the efforts that were made to select guys wired properly for the locker room ???

Let it go

16 minutes ago, cannondale said:

Enough with Dez and the minimum. He was very clear. He wants a big one year deal followed up by a huge multi-year deal.

Not to mention didn't we just see both Gute and MM have press conferences detailing the efforts that were made to select guys wired properly for the locker room ???

Let it go

He's not going to get a big contract so it doesnt really matter what he wants. It would he a huge mistake for the Packers to not grab him on a team friendly deal. I couldnt care less how hes wired. The guy can play on Sundays. 

42 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

He's not going to get a big contract so it doesnt really matter what he wants. It would he a huge mistake for the Packers to not grab him on a team friendly deal. I couldnt care less how hes wired. The guy can play on Sundays. 

Duly noted when you buy a franchise. Otherwise, bringing it up after what MM and Gute said is a waste of I0I0I0I0

18 minutes ago, cannondale said:

Duly noted when you buy a franchise. Otherwise, bringing it up after what MM and Gute said is a waste of I0I0I0I0

I fail to see how Dez would be remotely different than Muhammad. In fact, I bet most Cowboys players would tell you Dez was actually a great teammate and locker room guy. Romo just said as much the other day.

Either way, it's no different than any other NFL locker room. If GB is winning, you won't hear a single peep. If they're losing it won't just be those two chirping. 

1 hour ago, packfanfb said:

I fail to see how Dez would be remotely different than Muhammad. In fact, I bet most Cowboys players would tell you Dez was actually a great teammate and locker room guy. Romo just said as much the other day.

Either way, it's no different than any other NFL locker room. If GB is winning, you won't hear a single peep. If they're losing it won't just be those two chirping. 

Did you expect Romo to throw him under the bus ?

I'm sure MM isn't interested in ifs ands or buts or walking off the field with 2:00 left, or being a daily distraction above the team

You're arguing against the gauntlet that was thrown down. MM was forced to keep Randall on the roster until the end of the season against the recommendation of the veterans committee. He sounded pretty adamant about the right locker room guys. You think for a second he is going to take any chance whatsoever on having that happen again ?  I'm sure Dez is just as sweet as you think.  Then again, not a chance in hell

1 hour ago, PossibleCabbage said:

Honestly, I would be concerned about Dez being a bad influence on the promising rookies in the WR room.  If they do sign a vet, I'd think someone in the "consummate professional" mold would be preferable.

They had that and released him.  Jordy. 

6 hours ago, packfanfb said:

Can, or used to be able to?

think a team with poor WRs like Dallas let’s him walk if he’s still on top of his game? He used to be worth the headache but no more.

12 hours ago, packfanfb said:

You assume he'll sign a team friendly deal. I expect him to sit at home and wait for injuries to become a factor.

16 hours ago, cannondale said:

Let it go

Nothing to let go.  Just simply stating, if they both agreed, I wouldn't have a problem with that.

Archived