2018 Free Agency - Prospects for GB

Sasquatch

4 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

Saints released Fleener. Might be a bit of a redundancy of the type of TE we already have on the roster. Didn't do much last year with the Saints, but wonder if we take a look. 

With the Dept at TE I don’t think redundancy matters that much to me.

10 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

Saints released Fleener. Might be a bit of a redundancy of the type of TE we already have on the roster. Didn't do much last year with the Saints, but wonder if we take a look. 

I would prefer to go young.  Let's try to find the next Graham while we have the old one.  

Just now, BlondeonBlonde said:

If we are going to sign a veteran TE, I'd rather give Mercedes Lewis a shot -- he's healthy and can actually block pretty well.

Yeah, I just wanted a receiving tight end because we don't really have a legitimate deep threat at WR.  Two receiving tight ends like Graham and Fleener really minimize the need for a deep threat at WR. 

4 minutes ago, HorizontoZenith said:

Yeah, I just wanted a receiving tight end because we don't really have a legitimate deep threat at WR.  Two receiving tight ends like Graham and Fleener really minimize the need for a deep threat at WR. 

That's reasonable. Pretty uninspiring group of guys after Graham & Kendricks. 

15 minutes ago, BlondeonBlonde said:
23 minutes ago, HorizontoZenith said:

That's reasonable. Pretty uninspiring group of guys after Graham 

Archived