2018 Free Agency - Prospects for GB

Sasquatch

11 minutes ago, Joe said:

Agreed. I like the idea of trading for Ray as well but I think a 4th is the highest we should consider.

Probably agree there. I'd consider a 3rd if we got Ray plus a lower pick as well. Still, I don't see GB attempting any such moves. I think signing a Barwin, Dumervil or Brooks is much more realistic. As long as they do something to address the position, it'll be better than our current depth at the position. 

Just now, packfanfb said:

Probably agree there. I'd consider a 3rd if we got Ray plus a lower pick as well. Still, I don't see GB attempting any such moves. I think signing a Barwin, Dumervil or Brooks is much more realistic. As long as they do something to address the position, it'll be better than our current depth at the position. 

I could certainly live with Ray and a 6th for a 3rd. I'd rather not have to trade down out of the first to pick up a 3rd if I don't have to. I do agree with the names you suggested as realistic signings too......probably means it won't happen though...:D

2 hours ago, blankman0021 said:

Broncos fans don’t seem very confident in Ray. Why should we part with a pick for him? We might have better luck trading picks to move up for a freak EDGE prospect in a good draft class. 

A friend of mine who is a fairly astute bronco fan loves the guy .. said he's battled injuries a bit.  He's been productive when healthy, and plays with a high motor.  He put his current value in the 3rd round range given the injury issues and lack of term on his deal.  The broncos passed on picking up his 5th year option though and the thought is that he is on the block for the right offer.  He's got some serious talent. 

15 minutes ago, {Family Ghost} said:

A friend of mine who is a fairly astute bronco fan loves the guy .. said he's battled injuries a bit.  He's been productive when healthy, and plays with a high motor.  He put his current value in the 3rd round range given the injury issues and lack of term on his deal.  The broncos passed on picking up his 5th year option though and the thought is that he is on the block for the right offer.  He's got some serious talent. 

Would you say he fits the *****-Kitty mold Pettine is looking for? o.O Just kind of imagine Pettine wanting a guy with a bit more power on each side, and a little less finesse-based.

4 hours ago, NormSizedMidget said:

I just didn't expect it to be so universal that we'd want him. I expected more yawning

TE Marcedes Lewis has worn number 89 his whole career.

I think WR Michael Clark's days in GB may be "numbered"

Here's some more cut ups from Ben Fennell:

7 minutes ago, Shanedorf said:

TE Marcedes Lewis has worn number 89 his whole career.

I think WR Michael Clark's days in GB may be "numbered"

Here's some more cut ups from Ben Fennell:

Come on, defender is playing C gap. That's a down and hold block. Only requirement is don't get beat across your face. That's a neutral play

12 minutes ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

Come on, defender is playing C gap. That's a down and hold block. Only requirement is don't get beat across your face. That's a neutral play

Is it bad I didn't bother hitting play on that until you said this lol

I love it. We are now deep at TE with a third-string vet who can give us a huge boost in the run game and red zone. Only question is how this impacts special teams, with Lewis presumably taking an active spot and not playing special teams.

1 hour ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

There's 4 clips.

Surely you can find something positive in one of them... B|

Archived