2018 Free Agency - Prospects for GB

Sasquatch

29 minutes ago, ArthurPensky said:

Get some vet Edge depth and maybe Evans and we’re on Tom Atlanta.

I want to see McCray and Madison both fail before we bring back Evans (even Kofi too).  I like Evans, but I think our young talent will improve with the more reps that they get.

4 hours ago, Shanedorf said:

There's 4 clips.

Surely you can find something positive in one of them... B|

Don't get me wrong, I like Marcedes Lewis. I couldn't be happier with this signing, numbers pending of course. I even think Lewis is a pretty decent blocker for that spot. I'm just not losing my mind over this signing or that play. This is a savy vet signed after the comp pick deadline. This is exactly the kind of signing you should make when you strike out on your first tier targets. (And everybody strikes out on first tier targets. There's much less elite talent than money in the league right now)

1 minute ago, Jaegybomb said:

Sounds like he has maturity issues along with being one of the most penalized guys in the league. He'd be an interesting gamble.

If anyone cares, I googled his penalties, 7, 43 yards lost.

Gators fan here, who hates all Gators prospects, so I'm not dying for him. I never thought he should have went that high. But it would be interesting, him or Ray I guess.

1 minute ago, Jaegybomb said:

Most penalized per snap since he was a rotational guy not a starter.

I was just posting the info man. IDK how to find "penalty yards per snap stats." So I posted what I saw. 420 or so snaps btw

Archived