2018 Free Agency - Prospects for GB

Sasquatch

4 hours ago, NormSizedMidget said:

Nah it is, and I heard he's a power bottom.

This man is realigned, he's a yestergay.

3 hours ago, Jaegybomb said:

We're on to next year already?

This year next year, they're all free agents, baby.

I was big fan of his coming out. I've been going through random games watching Marcedes and he's popped out a few times. 

Cap space in Titletown is pretty limited in June 2018:

Cheesehead TV says $ 5.5 million

Spotrac says $ 7.3  million and OTC is way out there at $13 million ( not correct)

There's room to move cash around on a couple of guys and maybe room for 1 more cheap vet

7 hours ago, Shanedorf said:

Cap space in Titletown is pretty limited in June 2018:

Cheesehead TV says $ 5.5 million

Spotrac says $ 7.3  million and OTC is way out there at $13 million ( not correct)

There's room to move cash around on a couple of guys and maybe room for 1 more cheap vet

Again you can add somewhere even up to close to 20m on an Aaron extension if you choose to structure it that way. Our cap room number is really just for show until we see how Gute wants to structure that deal.

2 hours ago, Packerraymond said:

Again you can add somewhere even up to close to 20m on an Aaron extension if you choose to structure it that way. Our cap room number is really just for show until we see how Gute wants to structure that deal.

We all know that's Ball's area of the triangle of power ;)

Not a prospect for the Packers, but hat's off to a 35 yr old FB and I hope he has another NFL season in him

Free agent John Kuhn has interest from multiple teams.  35-year-old Kuhn spent 2017 on IR with the Saints. He's reportedly in good shape and is waiting for the right opportunity before signing. Kuhn will only cost the veteran minimum.

2 hours ago, Shanedorf said:

Not a prospect for the Packers, but hat's off to a 35 yr old FB and I hope he has another NFL season in him

Free agent John Kuhn has interest from multiple teams.  35-year-old Kuhn spent 2017 on IR with the Saints. He's reportedly in good shape and is waiting for the right opportunity before signing. Kuhn will only cost the veteran minimum.

He was a great teammate in a role that doesn't get much acknowledgement anymore. No doubt he could be a great locker room guy for another season or two. I hope he finds success.

On 6/8/2018 at 10:35 PM, Toddfather said:
On 6/8/2018 at 8:09 PM, Shanedorf said:

He was a great teammate in a role that doesn't get much acknowledgement anymore. No doubt he could be a great locker room guy for another season or two. I hope he finds success.

I hope he goes to Cleveland

7 hours ago, HorizontoZenith said:

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2018/06/15/report-raiders-wary-a-suspension-could-be-coming-for-martavis-bryant/

Lol.  Line up whoever said I was stupid for not being willing to send a fourth round pick for Martavis Bryant. 

Everyone knows even a broken clock is correct two times a day.  ;)  

Just kidding.  Good call HZ

11 hours ago, HorizontoZenith said:

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2018/06/15/report-raiders-wary-a-suspension-could-be-coming-for-martavis-bryant/

Lol.  Line up whoever said I was stupid for not being willing to send a fourth round pick for Martavis Bryant. 

haha I was on the same page as you. Not thanks to someone who is one more mistake away from an indefinite suspension

On 6/15/2018 at 12:36 AM, HorizontoZenith said:

"But it's just a fourth. Worth the risk. Almost all 4ths are busts just like he will be if he gets suspended."

Archived