2018 Free Agency - Prospects for GB

Sasquatch

I think a lot of times people are incapable of understanding my underlying point because I use too many superior points and counterpoints and arguments that they don't have the mental wherewithal to follow. 

I think Julio Jones is a top five receiver.
I think there's something to his lack of TDs.
I don't know what it is, but I think it's there.
I don't think Julio Jones (or any receiver short of Jerry Rice) is worth a top ten pick. 

Also, even if it IS just bad luck, that would assume and demand that luck is an indefinable, yet real aspect to an NFL player, and I'd rather have a player WITH luck than without it.  So Julio Jones loses no matter what the explanation is. 

8 hours ago, Outpost31 said:

Also, even if it IS just bad luck, that would assume and demand that luck is an indefinable, yet real aspect to an NFL player, and I'd rather have a player WITH luck than without it.  So Julio Jones loses no matter what the explanation is. 

That's not how luck works. Luck as it's being described is a matter of small sample sizes. 

If anything, you would want players that are "unlucky" to their skill set, because the law of averages will balance out.

Devil's Advocate. 

Ian Rapoport‏ Verified account @RapSheet

2 takeaways from my visit to #Packers camp: 1. RT Bryan Bulaga (ACL) has been really impressive in his recovery. Some (me) thought he was on the bubble, but nope. 2. Incredible how fast the new regime changed their approach with FA, trades & being aggressive. Whole new world.

7:42 AM - 29 Jul 2018 from Camarillo, CA

Awesome news on both fronts.

On 7/26/2018 at 10:08 PM, AlexGreen#20 said:

That's not how luck works. Luck as it's being described is a matter of small sample sizes. 

If anything, you would want players that are "unlucky" to their skill set, because the law of averages will balance out.

Devil's Advocate. 

Chance favors the prepared mind. Something like that. 

4 minutes ago, TheOnlyThing said:

Ian Rapoport‏ Verified account @RapSheet

2 takeaways from my visit to #Packers camp: 1. RT Bryan Bulaga (ACL) has been really impressive in his recovery. Some (me) thought he was on the bubble, but nope. 2. Incredible how fast the new regime changed their approach with FA, trades & being aggressive. Whole new world.

7:42 AM - 29 Jul 2018 from Camarillo, CA

Awesome news on both fronts.

Only it it works

2 hours ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

Napoleon used to say that in every battle he's ever been a part of, God favored the side with the better artillery.

Waterloo.........oops. He had significantly better artillery there. God must have been taking a vacation for that one.

30 minutes ago, Shanedorf said:

Here's what a talented CB looks like coming off an Achilles injury:

Wouldn't of looked much different if that was prime Sherman. Goodwin is a track guy, Sherman is slow. If he doesn't get his hands on that type of guy that's always been the way to beat him.

Archived