2018 Free Agency - Prospects for GB

Sasquatch

Just now, Sasquatch said:

"Tom, say hello to Dez".

You really think Bill Belichick wants a headcase on his team?  You really think Dez would be a good fit in New England?

Not saying it's impossible, but Jordan Matthews would not have kept the Patriots from signing Bryant if the Patriots wanted to sign Bryant. 

3 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

You really think Bill Belichick wants a headcase on his team?  You really think Dez would be a good fit in New England?

Not saying it's impossible, but Jordan Matthews would not have kept the Patriots from signing Bryant if the Patriots wanted to sign Bryant. 

No and maybe.  NE has a track record of pulling in high profile vets to fill holes on a moment's notice when in need. And as far as headcases go, NE has signed plenty of those in the past.  Marty Bennett anyone?

4 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

See: Randy Moss

Just now, packfanfb said:

See: Randy Moss

Randy Moss was the most physically gifted receiver to ever play the game and they had to trade for him.  Dez Bryant has been a free agent for several months.  Nobody but you and the Browns seem to think Dez Bryant is worth signing. 

23 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

Randy Moss was the most physically gifted receiver to ever play the game and they had to trade for him.  Dez Bryant has been a free agent for several months.  Nobody but you and the Browns seem to think Dez Bryant is worth signing. 

Not even the browns really.. Mary Cabot asked if they've talked about signing Dez and Dorsey said something like they've talked about it like they've talked about everyone else on the market. They just recently added like 3 players, no Dez though.

21 hours ago, Leader said:

It was one of the nastier looking knee injuries I've seen. His - and that running back - cant remember his name, but have the image in my head of his leg bent in the wrong direction at the knee joint. Yikes. Fact that either player came back and were (are) productive says a great deal about the medicine science involved and the player fortitude.

Willis McGahee.  I was watching that at my parents' house, and my mother and I were sickened by that play.  

9 minutes ago, ThatJerkDave said:

Willis McGahee.  I was watching that at my parents' house, and my mother and I were sickened by that play.  

I've seen very few worse than that. My mouth watered like I was going to throw up. But I'm pretty soft with that stuff. 

43 minutes ago, ThatJerkDave said:

There ya go - thats the guy / play - and by looking it up I was able to confirm the other thing rattling around my head about it: whether the player was just about to go Pro - or was already in the NFL. I was thinking it was it was the former - but couldnt put the details together.  Thanks for the info.

6 hours ago, Outpost31 said:

The list of headaches that have played on New England is long.  He took on Randy Moss at this same age which resulted in the most dominate team in NFL history.  

22 minutes ago, SSG said:

The list of headaches that have played on New England is long.  He took on Randy Moss at this same age which resulted in the most dominate team in NFL history.  

Yeah, and Dez Bryant wasn't as gifted three years ago as Randy Moss was then.  If Bryant was gonna be a Patriot, he would've been one already.

2 hours ago, Outpost31 said:

Yeah, and Dez Bryant wasn't as gifted three years ago as Randy Moss was then.  If Bryant was gonna be a Patriot, he would've been one already.

How can you question a mans patriotism?

4 hours ago, Leader said:

There ya go - thats the guy / play - and by looking it up I was able to confirm the other thing rattling around my head about it: whether the player was just about to go Pro - or was already in the NFL. I was thinking it was it was the former - but couldnt put the details together.  Thanks for the info.

Napoleon Kaufman.

Archived