2018 Free Agency - Prospects for GB

Sasquatch

"Free agent OLB Junior Galette will visit the Rams on Sunday.

It's the first interest in Galette since he met with the Raiders in April. Galette returned after a two-year layoff last season, posting three sacks over 407 snaps. He would be rotational depth for the Rams."

Some here had mentioned Junior as a possibility for the Packers at OLB

21 minutes ago, Shanedorf said:

"Free agent OLB Junior Galette will visit the Rams on Sunday.

It's the first interest in Galette since he met with the Raiders in April. Galette returned after a two-year layoff last season, posting three sacks over 407 snaps. He would be rotational depth for the Rams."

Some here had mentioned Junior as a possibility for the Packers at OLB

Doesn't he have significant character concerns?

13 minutes ago, CWood21 said:

Doesn't he have significant character concerns?

Significant ones:

Suspended his entire junior season (I believe 2009) at temple for a whole list of things including he and his cousin stealing laptops.

2013 video of him hitting a woman with a belt and punching others. He denies it, Saints released him. Video is public if you want to see it. I won't post it because it's pretty disturbing.

2015 DV arrest, though all charges were dismissed due to lack of accuser cooperation.

2017 Arrest for fighting in public. Got tazed while fleeing police, No info on the charges.

36 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

Setting yourself up for disappointment.  It ain't gonna happen. 

Yea i feel like the team is committed to Brice which is sort of disappointing. Not because I don't think Brice cant do the job, but i feel like it's been handed to him for lack of a better option. Definition of "settling" without looking to improve. A vet to create competition and at least push Brice would be ideal, not to mention it would provide insurance and depth.

I'm far more worried about what is backing up Nick and Clay than I am about S. Save that money for whatever hits the market at the end of the month Gute. Fackrell is not roster worthy, Biegel is an ILB, Gilbert, Odom, Donnerson deserve the spots but I don't want 2 of those 3 seeing the field yet.

16 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

I'm far more worried about what is backing up Nick and Clay than I am about S. Save that money for whatever hits the market at the end of the month Gute. Fackrell is not roster worthy, Biegel is an ILB, Gilbert, Odom, Donnerson deserve the spots but I don't want 2 of those 3 seeing the field yet.

You could probably address both with the $10 million or so we have and still have $4-5 mil left when you're done. 

Archived