2018 Free Agency - Prospects for GB

Sasquatch

6 minutes ago, FinneasGage said:

i posted on scout.com from like 07'-09' and got banned, then came here. i started posting on here when i was 13.. i was very conscious about looking smart and when somebody like thrillhouse, incog, waldo, etc. said something negative about my posts i would stop posting for a month and hope everyone forgot who i was and then come back and try harder 

Shaping yesterday's youth to today's contributors. 

3 hours ago, FinneasGage said:

i posted on scout.com from like 07'-09' and got banned, then came here. i started posting on here when i was 13.. i was very conscious about looking smart and when somebody like thrillhouse, incog, waldo, etc. said something negative about my posts i would stop posting for a month and hope everyone forgot who i was and then come back and try harder 

I thought you were 13 now tbh

35 minutes ago, Norm said:
4 hours ago, FinneasGage said:

I thought you were 13 now tbh

just his maturity level 

5 hours ago, FinneasGage said:

Oh, I would just tell them to **** off.  I know that I am not a football genius.  I don't make awesome math charts and ****.  But I do love the Packers, and that is what this is about.  You like Tom Tebow, and I think Tim Brady is a system QB.  Whatever.  

23 minutes ago, ThatJerkDave said:

Oh, I would just tell them to **** off.  I know that I am not a football genius.  I don't make awesome math charts and ****.  But I do love the Packers, and that is what this is about.  You like Tom Tebow, and I think Tim Brady is a system QB.  Whatever.  

at 13 i was pretty convinced i was one of the most advanced football minds on the web 

Archived