2018 Free Agency - Prospects for GB

Sasquatch

Just now, Leader said:

Hmmmmm......thats interesting. Perhaps they're not enamored of Mr. Scott's efforts too date........

I mean his 25 yard punt against the Rams was awful at an awful time for an awful punt. But no way can this be us giving up on Scott....

But he's not on the injury report...

Just now, Leader said:

Hmmmmm......thats interesting. Perhaps they're not enamored of Mr. Scott's efforts too date........

Very interesting. For the most part he's held the fort down, so I wonder if this is insurance due to an injury sustained during practice? Gute has thus proven though that just because you were draft recently, does not mean your safe.

5 minutes ago, Arthur Penske said:

Ya From what I’ve read good chance he clears waivers because of his salary. The salary was he obstacle when they tried to trade him

He's not exactly receiving rave reviews over on the NFL Thread.......
Cant say what the hell is going on with OAK and how its playing into production - but he's not been hitting the ball out of the park so far in 2018:

Six total tackles - three of them sacks. Why is that? Anybody's guess.

1 minute ago, packfanfb said:

I mean his 25 yard punt against the Rams was awful at an awful time for an awful punt. But no way can this be us giving up on Scott....

But he's not on the injury report...

I mean his 25 yard punt against the Rams was awful at an awful time for an awful punt   -   yup.
But no way can this be us giving up on Scott   -   Yup. Agreed - or you wouldnt think so.
But he's not on the injury report   -   But I bet he is. Probably another practice hammy or groin pull!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

1 minute ago, Arthur Penske said:

Maybe Scott pulled a hammy or something?

If he did......we need to have a sacrificial offering of one of the strength & conditioning dudes.
Gut him and let his blood pour out on the 50yd line of the practice field!
(Now , I'm joking.....)

On ‎11‎/‎1‎/‎2018 at 10:01 PM, Sasquatch said:

And here we have this gem that materialized literally out of nowhere in the midst of other “football” discussions.  Was it meant to be in a different thread?  We’ll never know, but its randomness and content make it Re-post worthy.  Thanks @fattlipp:

http://www.bisociety.org/texting-while-driving-vs-drunk-driving-which-is-more-dangerous/

1st link found when searched texting driving vs drinking driving.

Texting while driving is worse than driving on 4+ beers in an hour.... do your research!

Everyday on my commute home, I almost get ran off the road by some young women lane deviating while texting, I now actually hold my horn down as passing them on the left while they text in the middle lane, once this chick even dropped her phone and swirved into the right lane and caused an accident by hitting another car, lucky it was in 20-30mph traffic only, her damn elbows were on the wheel, idiots.

Archived