2018 Free Agency - Prospects for GB

Sasquatch

1 hour ago, Packerraymond said:

Seattle trying to best us in the worst CB vote.

Several teams around the NFL has weak CB situations right now. Off the top of my head, Oakland, Kansas, Giants, Browns...etc i'm sure there's more. Its going to be very tough upgrading.

2nd and 3rd Tier market is probably the way to go. DRC, Amukamara, Cockrell, Revis, Hall are potential candidates.

2 minutes ago, Rodjahs12 said:

Man today just sucks 

I dont understand the connection here......Mathieu is a Safety.

Why do we want him? Do we really want to burn cash at this position when Burnett would be cheaper?

Just now, Leader said:

I dont understand the connection here......Mathieu is a Safety.

Why do we want him? Do we really want to burn cash at this position when Burnett would be cheaper?

You know the STAR position turnover machine that we wanted Randall to be? Mathieu is the best in the NFL for that role.

I'd much rather put our money in FA's into our defense. We have greater holes to fill and defensively I think would be easier to jump right in. Get the best DB available and MOwilk and to me we're done lets us draft both O and D in early rounds BPA instead of being stuck in either or. I can live with what we have on offense this year AR can likely do well with our WR's and TE's based on the past and we have a better pool at RB this year. Heck switch Monty back to slot and bring in another rook RB to fill in behind the young dogs.

1 minute ago, Packerraymond said:

You know the STAR position turnover machine that we wanted Randall to be? Mathieu is the best in the NFL for that role.

There ya go. Makes perfect sense.

I was thinking he was more like a Hybrid LB (ala Burnett / Josh Jones) - but thats Bucannon.

Mental crossed wires.

Archived