2018 Free Agency - Prospects for GB

Sasquatch

11 minutes ago, skibrett15 said:

Obviously he got benched for some reason. 

All I know is that: 

1) Philbin has direct knowledge of what actually went down with Vontae Davis.

2) The Packers didn't appear to make any effort to sign Vontae Davis

3) Packers interest in other CBs has been made public via various tweets and blurbs

Just now, Shanedorf said:

All I know is that: 

1) Philbin has direct knowledge of what actually went down with Vontae Davis.

2) The Packers didn't appear to make any effort to sign Vontae Davis

3) Packers interest in other CBs has been made public via various tweets and blurbs

Didn't think of that. Makes sense

Just now, HighCalebR said:

Bears have a scary WR room on paper right now.. We'll see if it fleshes out.

ehhhh I would not agree with that. ARob hasn't dont anything in over 2 calendar years, Gabriel is a nice depth signing, Meredith also coming off an ACL. The rest are absolute jags 

1 minute ago, JBURGE25 said:

ehhhh I would not agree with that. ARob hasn't dont anything in over 2 calendar years, Gabriel is a nice depth signing, Meredith also coming off an ACL. The rest are absolute jags 

Who are we matching up with anyone? Ok put King on ARob. and then?

2 minutes ago, HighCalebR said:

Who are we matching up with anyone? Ok put King on ARob. and then?

What did your original statement about the Bears WR's being scary have anything to do with our corners? Any WR group looks scary against our corners?

And who cares? Again, Allen Robinson was ineffective in 2016 when defenders took away the high point, and he's coming off an ACL and playing at Soldier Field. The rest of the group is nothing to be worried about. I would have liked to add ARob because he is good, and would look nice next to Adams, but he is by no means elite. 

Plus they have Trubisky throwing them the ball

49 minutes ago, Chili said:

You cannot be the best without showing dedication and work ethic to his craft. Revis did just that.

His heart dried up ages ago. He talked about retiring then sat out most the season. What great drive... I'm tired of having people pretend I'm insane for bringing this up lol. And I'm not even against him

2 minutes ago, JBURGE25 said:

What did your original statement about the Bears WR's being scary have anything to do with our corners? Any WR group looks scary against our corners?

And who cares? Again, Allen Robinson was ineffective in 2016 when defenders took away the high point, and he's coming off an ACL and playing at Soldier Field. The rest of the group is nothing to be worried about

?? Really? If we have a great corner room than I'm not too worried about any WR's. It's all relative. There's a few WR rooms I wouldn't worry about right now throughout the league.

You're lower on Robinson than I am. You're more worried about ACL's than I am. I think Gabriel is a good guy to have in the slot, not some 4th 5th WR.

Archived