2018 Free Agency - Prospects for GB

Sasquatch

16 minutes ago, chillparsi1 said:

Definitely a position of need. Had high hopes for Cole Madison, but right now we can't hope for much there. Can Murphy swing inside? 

Possibly. Bulaga might need to.  I would like to see Bulaga inside and Spriggs at OT and see what he has .  Need to find out if there is anything worth keeping for a 2nd contract.

I think Spriggs did well against New England.  He isn't the player I had hoped for when drafted, but he is pretty good.  I think the lack of playing time during his first contract will cheapen his second.  I would keep him around, unless he is dead set on starting like Tretter.  

20 hours ago, ThatJerkDave said:

I think Spriggs did well against New England.  He isn't the player I had hoped for when drafted, but he is pretty good.  I think the lack of playing time during his first contract will cheapen his second.  I would keep him around, unless he is dead set on starting like Tretter.  

I'd be surprised if someone didnt take a chance on Spriggs.  There aren't enough tackles in the league.  

34 minutes ago, Mr. Fussnputz said:

It takes a while for some OL guys to develop. I wouldn't give up on Spriggs. I like the idea of moving Bulaga to G and playing Spriggs at T. 

I love it when Packer fans give up on players because that means they're going to turn into all-pro caliber players in their third/fourth year.

Archived