49ers Agree to contract with Jimmy G

49erurtaza

4 hours ago, Forge said:

Not on topic, but Alex really did develop into a good quarterback over time. Kind of makes you wonder what he would have been had he not been neutered by inept coaching staffs most of his career. Even Harbaugh gave him a very limited leash with which to work in my opinion, and all the coaches prior to that...8 coordinators in 8 years or whatever, defensive minded head coaches.

Alex pre shoulder injury and post shoulder injury are also two different quarterbacks, he still is one of the best at adjusting the play at the line of scrimmage but his arm was so much better before that fat arse in seattle fell on it.

5 hours ago, burlow said:

Alex pre shoulder injury and post shoulder injury are also two different quarterbacks, he still is one of the best at adjusting the play at the line of scrimmage but his arm was so much better before that fat arse in seattle fell on it.

I wish I could like this post twice. Remember that throw he made to arnaz battle on Thursday night in a rainy seattle? He had an incredibly accurate deep arm those first two years. Nolan is also to blame because he called Alex out in front of the team. No idea how any 'doctor' cleared the guy with a separated throwing shoulder... WHAT SHOULDER? 

I am pretty confident that Rodgers would have flamed out if it would have been flip floped.. I'd also bet that Alex would have been picked in the top 5 and wouldn't have fallen as far as Rodgers did

Archived