• Vita Vea [ DT ] Washington
    • Tremaine Edmunds [ ILB ] Va. Tech
    • Denzel Ward [ CB ] Ohio St.
    • Calvin Ridley [ WR ] Alabama
    • Baker Mayfield [ QB ] Oklahoma
    • Lamar Jackson [ QB ] Louisville
    • Josh Allen [ QB ] Wyoming

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/09/2018 at 08:21 PM

PLEASE READ THESE RULES BEFORE POSTING OR VOTING:

• Each poll will last 24 hours 
  • There are two polls, one to cast your first choice, one to cast your second preference
  • The player with the most votes from BOTH polls, will be declared the pick
  • There will be no run-offs
  • If you vote for the same player in both polls, your vote(s) will be disqualified

Before complaining about poll options, refer to this thread:-

https://forums.footballsfuture.com/topic/7055-consensus-mock-rules-and-feedback-thread/

Results:-

1.Cleveland

2.NY Giants

3.Indianapolis

4.Cleveland(From Houston)

5.Denver

6.NY Jets

7.Tampa Bay

8.Chicago

9.San Francisco

10.Oakland

11.Miami

12.Cincinnati

13.Washington

14.Green Bay

15.Arizona

16.Baltimore

17.LA Chargers

18.Seattle

19.Dallas

20.Detroit

21.Buffalo

22.Buffalo

23.LA Rams

24.Carolina

25.Tennessee

26.Atlanta

27.New Orleans

28.Pittsburgh

29.Jacksonville

30.Minnesota

31.New England

32.Philadelphia

The best prospects hands down in terms of overall athletic ability, rareness, leadership, character and versatility is Saquon Barkley.

Darnold is a walking turnover at times, Rosen has poor leadership ability and gets injured a lot and Josh Allen is very raw but at least is ok playing in Cleveland.  Where the other two are supposedly not, especially Rosen.  Could go for a QB with that 4th pick and the best player is Barkley I feel so get him if you can, no question, and they could go with Kizer and a vet instead of two young QBs.  

Went with Darnold at option 1 and Rosen at option 2

I'm the biggest Kizer fan on here but when you've got the number 1 pick in a draft deep at QB you've got to give yourself an opportunity to get it right

You can still develop them both and see what happens. Hopefully both develop then we can eventually trade the other. 

I went Darnold #1 and Barkley #2.

I really like Mayfield as a player but I probably wouldn't draft him based on character. I have serious questions about Rosen's upside. I like Kizer enough to roll with a hyper-dynamic playmaker if Darnold -- for some reason -- isn't the pick.

47 minutes ago, IDOG_det said:

They should draft Quenton Nelson at #1 and then trade #4 and Bitonio to the Giants for #2 and draft Mayfield

I don't get that. Bitonio is a pretty good guard, why create a hole on a roster that has enough of them already? I mean, I love Nelson, I badly want the 49ers to get him, I just don't understand that line though. 

12 minutes ago, Forge said:

I don't get that. Bitonio is a pretty good guard, why create a hole on a roster that has enough of them already? I mean, I love Nelson, I badly want the 49ers to get him, I just don't understand that line though. 

Bitinio is overrated and overpaid. The Browns are an 0-16 team, the entire team is basically a hole on the roster. Only good, cheap, young players that can provide long-term impacts should be viewed as the base of the team moving forward. Players like Bitonio really won't be on the team when they finally build enough to be competitive. The Browns still need to build, they don't need to draft for need. Joel Bitonio shouldn't stand in the way of getting the best player in this draft and the best QB in this draft.

For argument’s sake, let’s say they have Darnold, Rosen and Mayfield rated even. Why not take the best non QB prospect here and take whoever drops to 4? I guess the answer is that we’ve reached a point where the optics look too bad if it appears they are overlooking the QB position again.

22 minutes ago, IDOG_det said:

Bitinio is overrated and overpaid. The Browns are an 0-16 team, the entire team is basically a hole on the roster. Only good, cheap, young players that can provide long-term impacts should be viewed as the base of the team moving forward. Players like Bitonio really won't be on the team when they finally build enough to be competitive. The Browns still need to build, they don't need to draft for need. Joel Bitonio shouldn't stand in the way of getting the best player in this draft and the best QB in this draft.

Why wouldn't they just take Nelson at 4 at the QB of their choice at 1?

Archived