Jump to content
Texas_OutLaw7

College Football - 2017 - IS HERE!

12 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Let's keep this for the College Football Thread.

Plan9, I am going to Florida / Michigan @ Jerry World. You going?

Edited by Texas_OutLaw7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
WizardHawk    5

OH HELL NO!!  Not looking at that Go Gators crap all year....

I demand a change to thread title.

MODS!!!!! Time  to step in a do something.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Desperado82    44

Longhorns are coming to Morgantown this year...might just have to get tickets.

Sure would be nice to see us make a playoff run...but not sure this is the year we'll do it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
WizardHawk    5

Go Gators is right...sounds like a few of them might need to go to jail for credit card fraud.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
romo2bryant    1
On 8/3/2017 at 7:27 AM, Desperado82 said:

Longhorns are coming to Morgantown this year...might just have to get tickets.

Sure would be nice to see us make a playoff run...but not sure this is the year we'll do it.

I'm heading to the USC-Texas game, couldn't be more excited.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Desperado82    44
38 minutes ago, romo2bryant said:

I'm heading to the USC-Texas game, couldn't be more excited.

That should be a good game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
plan9misfit    1
On 7/30/2017 at 2:42 PM, Texas_OutLaw7 said:

Let's keep this for the College Football Thread.

Plan9, I am going to Florida / Michigan @ Jerry World. You going?

Nope. Jerry can't have my money. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Charlie Strong's #19 South Florida will play San Jose at 7:30pm this Saturday.

Also David Shaw's # 14 Stanford will play Rice at 10:00pm this Saturday.

I have my Draft. I have the Boxing Reality TV Show. And I have college football this weekend. HOORAY!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×